Author Topic: Wouldn't it be awesome if Michael Jackson's comeback tour started at his funeral  (Read 14032 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Imagine, people weeping and crying over his casket and then a - bam! - a puff of smoke and fireworks go off.  The smoke clears and he jumps out of his casket, landing on the floor as jets of fire shoot out in front of the stage and the opening cue from Thriller starts.

That would be so awesome.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I hope this is the case! :rock
PSP

Herr Mafflard

[youtube=560,345]b54tTBU_u7k[/youtube]

:(

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
And then the double irony when he keels over in the first number.
fek

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That reminds me of that MSNBC reporter Jon Stewart mocked who said, "We're witnessing history here - Michael Jackson can only die once."

O RLY? :lol
PSP

Veidt

That'd actually be awesome. :lol

Powerslave

That'd actually be awesome. :lol

No it wouldn't.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
How would it not be awesome?

His memorial service is already at the Staples Center - is there a better venue for the comeback tour of the century?

MICHAEL RESURRECTED! NEW HIT ALBUM!

Jesus will be so jealous.
PSP

DJ_Tet

I've been hoping he faked his death for awhile now.  That said, he'd have no reason to give up the ruse so quickly.
TIT

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
He's in Cuba with Tupac right now, laughing at us.

Would that be the greatest hoax in...like ever?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier

MICHAEL: RESURRECTED
JESUS ROSE IN THREE DAYS... BUT HE  DIDN'T HAVE CHOREOGRAPHY.
PSP

Powerslave

He's in Cuba with Tupac right now, laughing at us.

Would that be the greatest hoax in...like ever?

No.

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Well, they are charging ticket prices.....

Huh? Wat? No they aren't. The tickets are free.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090703/D996VPU00.html

Randy Phillips, chief executive of AEG Live, which owns the Staples Center and was Jackson's promoter, said tickets would be free. He was not sure how they would be distributed. A press conference to announce further details was planned for Friday.
CBG

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Dude, there was never a $25 price. They've been saying from the inception that it would be free. At least that's what they've been saying on all LA area radio stations, including the largest one in the fucking country.
CBG

ManaByte

Sorry, I take the word of actual news over the Octomom tabloid site. That site's basically Perez Hilton without the photoshopped cocks.

They claim they learned it "exclusively" yesterday? Uh huh. Local LA news was reporting on Staples center as early as MONDAY.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:48:40 PM by ManaByte »
CBG

ManaByte

CBG

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Imagine, people weeping and crying over his casket and then a - bam! - a puff of smoke and fireworks go off.  The smoke clears and he jumps out of his casket, landing on the floor as jets of fire shoot out in front of the stage and the opening cue from Thriller starts.

Then another puff of smoke, and the people that committed suicide over his death rise from the grave as zombies and start dancing around!
©@©™

ManaByte

New clip from the last rehearsal:
CBG

ManaByte

This is what it says after signing up:

Your registration for your chance to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service has been received. If your application is successful, you will receive an email on Sunday, July 5, 2009 after 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time with your exclusive unique code and instructions on how to obtain your two free tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service.

A valid ticket will be required to enter the STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE area on Tuesday, July 6, 2009.

The tickets will be distributed for either the public memorial service in STAPLES Center or a live television broadcast in the adjacent Nokia Theatre.
CBG

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier

Then another puff of smoke, and the people that committed suicide over his death rise from the grave as zombies and start dancing around!

:lol

Yes!
PSP

Veidt

New clip from the last rehearsal:
(Image removed from quote.)

Well.... I guess he just.... "Moon" Walked himself, into an early grave........YEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!

ManaByte

I dare someone to make that their avatar on GAF and post in the MJ thread.
CBG

Himu

:lol :lol

Real life Thriller would be amazing
IYKYK

ManaByte

So how much do you think the memorial tickets can be scalped for?
CBG

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
It would only be awesome if 4 different MJ appear before his resurrection claiming to be the real one.
Drunk

ManaByte

Local news just said LAPD is expecting 700,000-1,000,000 people to try to get into the Staples Center area on Tuesday. HOLY SHIT.
CBG

ManaByte

Over 500,000,000 people have signed up for tickets so far. 8,750 will win.
CBG

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
The lottery is actually for 17,500 tickets.
PSP

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

MICHAEL: RESURRECTED
JESUS ROSE IN THREE DAYS... BUT HE  DIDN'T HAVE CHOREOGRAPHY.

:lol :lol :lol

ManaByte

The lottery is actually for 17,500 tickets.

Yes but each winner gets two wristbands. Thus only 8,750 winners are being chosen.

More details just came out on it.

The 8,750 winners will be notified after noon on Sunday. They'll be given a code to take to Ticketmaster and they'll get two wristbands. Then those with wristbands can somehow claim their tickets somewhere.

LAPD is closing a multi-square mile are of downtown LA sometime after midnight on Tuesday.
CBG

ManaByte

[youtube=560,345]
[/youtube]

MJ loved Demoral so much he sang about it.
CBG

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
See, he is faking it!
PSP

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
That morphine song is rough as fuck. Except the really uncomfortable to listen to Demerol part (not because he died of it but it's just so out of place and it makes me hope nobody is actually hearing the same thing I am)
fat

This reminds me of the The Onion article about Elvis Presley, "Elvis Dead: Is Elvis Alive?"

"Elvis Presley, 'The King of Rock and Roll,' was found dead in his mansion Tuesday, raising the question: Is Elvis Alive?"

cool breeze

change in plans!

he comes out and stops his fans from bludgeoning these guys, then breaks out into Beat it

Veidt

Wtf is that real?!
That is messed up.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Fred Phelps just needs to die already.

In 2003, before the fall of Saddam Hussein during the Iraq War, Phelps wrote Hussein a letter praising his regime for being, in his opinion, "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets."[68] Furthermore, he stated that he would like to send a delegation to Baghdad to "preach the Gospel" for one week. Hussein granted permission, and a group of WBC congregants traveled to Iraq to protest against the U.S. The WBC members stood on the streets of Baghdad holding signs condemning both Bill and Hillary Clinton, as well as anal sex.[69] After Hussein was executed in 2006, Phelps released a video commentary that stated that both Hussein and Gerald Ford (who had died the same week) were now in Hell.

The entire Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball,[66] denouncing Gore as a "famous cigarillo pimp."

:lol
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 10:07:08 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
"famous f@g pimp"

I'm not even sure if that'll be an insult in 10 years.

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
Jackson's ghost on Larry King!

[youtube=560,345]9Am67-Sew7k[/youtube]

http://new.ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/guestlist/22059/is-this-the-ghost-of-michael-jackson/
fek

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
THE DEAD LIVE!
PSP

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
I can't even begin to imagine what a Michael Jackson haunting would consist of.
fek

DJ_Tet

The question is, if Michael Jackson wore a sheet to haunt people, would anyone notice?
TIT

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I can't even begin to imagine what a Michael Jackson haunting would consist of.

He did like a whole movie/musical on the very subject!

MJ WAS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING  :o
ど助平

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
HURR

ManaByte

It's starting.
CBG

Hollywood

What's the delay?

ManaByte

It wouldn't be good for the president to attend the funeral of a child molester.
CBG

ManaByte

What's the delay?

A kid walked by the casket and Michael got stiff.
CBG

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
What's the delay?

A kid walked by the casket and Michael got stiff.

Oh wow.   :lol :lol :lol
HURR

ManaByte

Oh fuck. Kobe is there. He's going to try to turn it into the Kobe Show just like he does with the Lakers.
CBG

Hollywood

This has more of a quiet crowd than a Lakers home game.

ManaByte

LOL my friend just IM'ed me this:
"So an alleged rapist is at an alleged pedophile's memorial.  oh the bitter irony."
CBG

ManaByte

He isn't a child molester, Mana.

What channel are you guys watching, BTW?

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

I'm watching NBC's feed.
CBG

Hollywood

Here we go. Damn look at the cameras going off, shit, have some respect people.

Hollywood

:lol You can hear single people yelling.

ManaByte

They don't see it as a funeral, it's just a free concert for them. Thus the yelling and camera flashes.
CBG

ManaByte

Stevie Wonder will sing You Are Not Alone. Watch.
CBG

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I heard that since he was mostly plastic, they were going to melt down his body and make legos out of it so the kids could play with him.
©ZH

Hollywood

Mariah looks like she can barely sing.

ManaByte

I heard that since he was mostly plastic, they were going to melt down his body and make legos out of it so the kids could play with him.

Willco posted that joke in the death thread.

And they're melting him down into plastic bags. So he'll still be white, plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with.
CBG