Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| THE DARKEST TIMELINE  (Read 2484765 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| THE DARKEST TIMELINE
« Reply #22500 on: November 09, 2016, 12:54:26 AM »
Remember when Green Shinobi tried to warn us and we laughed?

remember when green shinobi got upset someone else discovered medicine for aids?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #22501 on: November 09, 2016, 12:54:28 AM »
New Hampshire has Hillary ahead by a few hundred with 82% reporting.

People hate Trump but they must hate Hillary even more...

I doubt that. A bunch of swing state liberals stayed the fuck home or voted for some stupid ass third-party.

Anecdotally, everyone I know under 30 didn't vote for Clinton because they loved Bernie and couldn't get enthused about her.  Even women I know.  Most didn't vote or wrote in Bernie.  Sure I'm in CA so they get a little more leeway, but I really have a feeling that this was a common sentiment across millennials in all states, including swing states.  Bernie got them so riled up and excited for anti-establishment change, Hilary wasn't what they wanted.  There was a clear in-fighting disconnect between millennials & older democrats within the DNC itself and it couldn't have happened at a worse time with the SC nominations at stake.  Any future DNC candidate has to be the cool one that young kids want & the qualified one older democrats want.

But then again even if DNC fixes their shit and gets another president in, in 4 or 8 years, they'll have a republic obstructionist congress stopping them from doing anything just like Obama and on top of that the SC will be handing down conservative decisions.  Like I really don't want to be all hyperbolic, but this really seems like this one decision tonight has killed America's progressive positive future for a good chunk of the rest of my life (oh and global warming will kill are grandkids future too, whoops).

I feel like at this point I might as well make the best I can of the world on a local level, volunteering, doing more pro bono work, continuing treating everyone I meet with respect, being there for family, friends and neighbors because this country is likely done helping and showing empathy to anyone outside rich while males.

And it's a bit silly but this is literally the breaking point to get me to start dating again and hopefully find the right person to settle down, because if the world falls to shit, it'd be nice to still have someone to create your own sense of happiness together with.  Errrr, fwiw I don't really know how to put this into words.

I agree with you, I'm 27 and live in the Bay Area and know a few people who went for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson or whatever. I'm going to make the best of this and hope that the electoral system finally gets put to ashes in my lifetime.

Atramental

archie4208

« Reply #22503 on: November 09, 2016, 12:55:44 AM »
ACA's probably toast within the first few weeks, unless Senate Dems rally for a fillibuster [and then keep it up for at least 2 years, and if Senate GOP doesn't go nuclear and axe the filibuster]
Scalia 2.0 [or worse] within the next few months
Executive Cabinet that's a Who's Who of all the jokers we've seen on TV over the past 1.5 years
Massive tax cuts leading to massive deficits
Could also see Trump, and Congress, going hard against Hillary because why not?
And who knows what other horrors await.

Pretty much.

Though the ACA issue will be interesting. You repeal Obamacare and healthcare is now yours.

Every person that becomes uninsured, Every new growth in costs, every bankrupted person, every person that scoffs at paying $600 for an epipen. The Republicans will now own that. Healthcare will be theirs.

As someone who went from uninsured to having kinda ok coverage due to Obamacare: :fbm

zepblackstar

« Reply #22504 on: November 09, 2016, 12:57:45 AM »
holy shit
Highest Evangelical Vote in decades maybe ever for Trump

Syph

« Reply #22505 on: November 09, 2016, 12:58:40 AM »
guys
is it abnormal to have maintained an erection this long?
i just cant stop thinking about the thread im gonna post
gotta get it at peak amir0x-browsing hours

it's a victory we can all take part in
XO

Bebpo

« Reply #22506 on: November 09, 2016, 12:59:03 AM »
The problem with people saying if the republicans fuck up hard, dems will win is that it won't happen.  Republican voters vote party lines and don't care about policies for the most part.  Also that increasing minority % of USA?  Good luck as republicans gerrymander so it doesn't matter and have more unplanned republican babies because fuck abortions going forward.  Also the whole thing if they start deporting minoriies and making immigration even tougher.

The demographic shift was supposed to be majorly evident in this election and show the beginning of the end where republicans could never win again.  But instead minorities actually went down and all the whites heard the rally call and far outnumbered them.  Shits fucked for decades still. 

Word is that Mike Pence is basically going to be the shadow president while Trump is the face of the power.
I've said this all along. It won't be as bad as people think. Trump will basically be a figurehead.

Mike Piss is a scumbag. The prospect of him actually being POTUS is a horrifying one.

Pence is every bit as bad as Trump, only he's not as stupid and knows not to start WW3.  But all the other stuff is fair game.

Nola

« Reply #22507 on: November 09, 2016, 12:59:40 AM »
Shredding the ACA could potentially backfire on the GOP, but we've been saying that about various things for the past 6 years and nothing actually has so far.

Theres no way it doesn't. Unlike before the ACA, Republican's aren't throwing stones at others ideas for change, they are the ones initiating it.

The Republicans have tied themselves into a Gordian knot on this issue.

They have no viable answers now that they have vilified their own solution in terms of exchange markets and their (likely)president has made its repeal a major tent pole.

Probably the only silver lining of joy I have coming my way is seeing Republicans struggle and flail around trying to untie this.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #22508 on: November 09, 2016, 12:59:51 AM »
Bernie got them so riled up and excited for anti-establishment change...
I think you have this backwards.

There is (and has been) a growing anti-establishment wave and Sanders only got as far as he did because he tapped into it.

Syph

« Reply #22509 on: November 09, 2016, 01:00:52 AM »
The problem with people saying if the republicans fuck up hard, dems will win is that it won't happen.  Republican voters vote party lines and don't care about policies for the most part.  Also that increasing minority % of USA?  Good luck as republicans gerrymander so it doesn't matter and have more unplanned republican babies because fuck abortions going forward.  Also the whole thing if they start deporting minoriies and making immigration even tougher.

The demographic shift was supposed to be majorly evident in this election and show the beginning of the end where republicans could never win again.  But instead minorities actually went down and all the whites heard the rally call and far outnumbered them.  Shits fucked for decades still. 

Highly disagree. Trump being the candidate notwithstanding, as a "repub" (not that i can vote), I have never been more afraid than this election of getting decimated.
Demographics are real.
But, you know what else is real?
Voter turnout.
XO

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #22510 on: November 09, 2016, 01:00:54 AM »
Working class whites basically voted like a minority block, and liberals need to figure out that what appeals to them doesn't win elections. You have to appeal to stupid people.
yar

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #22511 on: November 09, 2016, 01:01:17 AM »
New Hampshire and THEIR IDIOT SLOW COUNTING finally flipped to Clinton

Alaska just closed...maybe because they were watching the results they mobilized for Clinton?
:O

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: US Politics Thread |OT| GET SCARED
« Reply #22512 on: November 09, 2016, 01:01:55 AM »
The american people vote for personality, not policy.

Thats why Obama won
Thats why Trump is winning
Whys why Regan won
Thats why Arnold won

You could throw in Kennedy as well. Charisma and pandering to a majority of the "American" (read: Poor/White) will win you people. Trump only had to offend EVERYONE else to get these people to mobilize in some sense.

I don't think things will be as fucked as they are right now in about 8 years. But the teenage meme-ers that couldn't vote Trump this election are the ones you really want to worry about. You just know /pol/ will feel like they are able to affect elections going forward now and they'll be playing with fire.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

zepblackstar

« Reply #22514 on: November 09, 2016, 01:02:18 AM »
(((Harry Enten)))Verified account
‏@ForecasterEnten
Wisconsin is Trump. Pennsylvania will be called for Trump soon enough. Game over.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22515 on: November 09, 2016, 01:03:03 AM »
What's the largest margin that somebody won the popular vote by but lost the election? I'm wondering if we're headed to a new record.
Only four times has the primary loser "won" the popular vote.

2000 - Gore: 0.51%
1888 - Harrison: 0.83%
1876 - Hayes: 3.00%
1824 - Q. Adams: 10.44%

Of course, 1824 was a four way race, and Jackson got 41% of the popular vote. And 1876 was stolen but I don't know how the stolen states map to the popular vote without looking into it. So I'd go with the 1888 figure?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22516 on: November 09, 2016, 01:03:10 AM »
ACA's probably toast within the first few weeks, unless Senate Dems rally for a fillibuster [and then keep it up for at least 2 years, and if Senate GOP doesn't go nuclear and axe the filibuster]
Executive Cabinet that's a Who's Who of all the jokers we've seen on TV over the past 1.5 years

So Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie in cabinet positions? Who else?

And where does HRC go from here? She doesn't hold any kind of political office. Is she finished as a major player?

lawl, Chris Christie ain't getting shit
©@©™

james

« Reply #22517 on: November 09, 2016, 01:04:24 AM »

So Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie in cabinet positions? Who else?

And where does HRC go from here? She doesn't hold any kind of political office. Is she finished as a major player?

lawl, Chris Christie ain't getting shit

Secretary of transportation

Syph

« Reply #22518 on: November 09, 2016, 01:04:28 AM »
My buddy's prediction:

Trump takes the podium
looks out into the crowd and says
"Hillary, you're fired"
XO

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #22519 on: November 09, 2016, 01:04:51 AM »
He will get McDonalds

Dennis

« Reply #22520 on: November 09, 2016, 01:05:31 AM »
holy shit
Highest Evangelical Vote in decades maybe ever for Trump

Is Trump an atheist?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #22521 on: November 09, 2016, 01:06:15 AM »
Obama's "legacy" is erased. It's over. Nothing will remain.

I've been thinking about it. We're literally going to be putting hope in Ryan...Rubio...McCain...etc standing up to some of Trump's worse flourishes yet the president has enough power to overrule them. Supreme Court, gone. Obamacare, gone. But maybe they hold off on his immigration agenda.

But you can kiss criminal justice reform goodbye. Good luck protesting police brutality under a Trump Department Of Justice. It's over.

Boredfrom

« Reply #22522 on: November 09, 2016, 01:06:25 AM »
He is going to pull a banana republic move and resign to give all the power to Pencer.

Nola

« Reply #22523 on: November 09, 2016, 01:06:53 AM »

Pretty much.

Though the ACA issue will be interesting. You repeal Obamacare and healthcare is now yours.

Every person that becomes uninsured, Every new growth in costs, every bankrupted person, every person that scoffs at paying $600 for an epipen. The Republicans will now own that. Healthcare will be theirs.

As someone who went from uninsured to having kinda ok coverage due to Obamacare: :fbm

This is the demon Republicans now have to deal with.

They will now have the power to do the thing they threatened in order to mobilize short-term support, but they know full well doing that without any good alternative(which they don't have) they are taking ownership of a toxic asset that will only turn more toxic doing what they said.

agrajag

« Reply #22524 on: November 09, 2016, 01:07:32 AM »
Working class whites basically voted like a minority block, and liberals need to figure out that what appeals to them doesn't win elections. You have to appeal to stupid people.

In other words, we're fucked forever because people will never stop being stupid.

james

« Reply #22525 on: November 09, 2016, 01:08:26 AM »
California needs to secede

Secession soon.

Syph

« Reply #22526 on: November 09, 2016, 01:08:57 AM »
CNN headline: "Exit polls: Clinton failed to energize blacks"

Fuck you CNN.
One of the things that pissed me off the most was the Clinton approach to African-Americans.

You didn't fail to energize, you failed to treat them as human beings and not fucking electoral playing chips. Hold that L Hillary, hold that L.
(not saying Trump did differently, but this comment is in a vacuum)
XO

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #22527 on: November 09, 2016, 01:09:37 AM »
sure feels good to be in europe now

America and Britain cutting their noses off to spite their face is a gift for Merkel as well. EU got the rebound off the Brexit fallout while Britain got fucked. Likely the same thing will happen with this shitpile as business will swing to the EU again since it's a more stable market along with it's various tax havens like the Netherlands and Ireland. Canada will probably get a benefit as well as investment goes upwards to their stable markets compared to the US instability along with more jobs heading there because no one will invest in an unstable US market at the whims of a madman who is notorious for his poor business accumen despite his inheritance.

It's incredible. America ended itself as a superpower and basically gifted that mantle to Germany while Russia and China finally destabalized America with a fifth columnist :whew

Syph

« Reply #22528 on: November 09, 2016, 01:09:55 AM »
California needs to secede

Secession soon.
Cascadia the dream baby
XO

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #22529 on: November 09, 2016, 01:11:13 AM »

I've been thinking about it. We're literally going to be putting hope in Ryan...Rubio...McCain...etc standing up to some of Trump's worse flourishes yet the president has enough power to overrule them. Supreme Court, gone. Obamacare, gone. But maybe they hold off on his immigration agenda.

But you can kiss criminal justice reform goodbye. Good luck protesting police brutality under a Trump Department Of Justice. It's over.
Fuck

Bebpo

« Reply #22530 on: November 09, 2016, 01:11:20 AM »
Shredding the ACA could potentially backfire on the GOP, but we've been saying that about various things for the past 6 years and nothing actually has so far.

Exactly.  They just lie and deflect blame to the democrats and their base eats it up because they don't care about facts.  How do you turn their base to D when they don't care about facts?  I don't know, but it's a huge problem for the DNC.  Honestly the only thing I can think of is running a movie/music/sports star that red state voters like and will vote for because he's cool and they can relate with him.  Most of Hollywood and entertainers are democrats, how is it that when we get movie star politicians they end up on the republican ticket like Reagan/Arnold wtf.  I mean, to answer myself, it's probably because the DNC cares more about political qualification whereas Republicans will run anyone with name recognition as we see with Trump.

As much as people joke Kanye 2020; it's not a bad idea and he'd probably have a chance if he wasn't black unfortunately since red state rural republicans probably aren't the biggest Kanye fans.

Also on a different topic, I think the big gun control push from Dems in wake of all the shootings had a devastating effect this election on middle America.  For all the talks of Obama taking yur guns, Hilary was actually likely to get some progressive gun control passed and unfortunately the 2nd amendment is still a huuuuuuuge divide in this country as we all know and from what I'm reading it looks like that attributed to stuff like swinging Wisconsin :/

zepblackstar

« Reply #22531 on: November 09, 2016, 01:11:43 AM »

The problem is Obama has overseen the basic gutting of the Dem party. They purged out the moderates and now is a labour version of the big city liberal party. They have lost all branches of the government and now will control the supreme court for decades. In the end, everything he has done has been for nothing.

james

« Reply #22532 on: November 09, 2016, 01:14:04 AM »

The problem is Obama has overseen the basic gutting of the Dem party. They purged out the moderates and now is a labour version of the big city liberal party. They have lost all branches of the government and now will control the supreme court for decades. In the end, everything he has done has been for nothing.

I tried to warn people that the R taking over 3/4 of the state governor offices was a bad sign.

Nola

« Reply #22533 on: November 09, 2016, 01:15:54 AM »

Exactly.  They just lie and deflect blame to the democrats and their base eats it up because they don't care about facts. 

It's much harder to deflect and blame shift when you take ownership of a given issue. As Democrats learned with the ACA in the first place.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #22534 on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:28 AM »
He is going to pull a banana republic move and resign to give all the power to Pencer.

james

« Reply #22535 on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:39 AM »
Will Hillary be a loser and concede?

Or can she demand recounts fucking everywhere?

I know what a winning party would do

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #22536 on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:50 AM »

It's over. All that talk of Obama being the most consequential president since x...done. Foot note status. I don't think he's to blame for the party's decline, it was clearly a racial reaction that destroyed democrats in red states and rural areas.

Ultimately republicans won. The obstruction and nonstop brinksmanship worked. They lost hard in 2012 but ultimately win in the end, because they get to hit the erase button on everything.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #22537 on: November 09, 2016, 01:17:19 AM »
sure feels good to be in europe now
I don't even feel like staying in canada, imaging Trudeau being buddy buddy with this orange, ugh

zepblackstar

« Reply #22538 on: November 09, 2016, 01:17:29 AM »
Bruh...

Byron Tau ‏@ByronTau 
Trump did better than Romney among blacks by 5 points. He did 2 points better among Latinos.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #22539 on: November 09, 2016, 01:17:31 AM »
What kinda crazy shit could Obama pull, plz save us Obama

zepblackstar

« Reply #22540 on: November 09, 2016, 01:20:04 AM »
Toomey re-elected to U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania.

bluemax

« Reply #22541 on: November 09, 2016, 01:20:13 AM »
So should we all start polishing our Russian? Privyet comrades!
NO

Syph

« Reply #22542 on: November 09, 2016, 01:20:22 AM »

It's over. All that talk of Obama being the most consequential president since x...done. Foot note status. I don't think he's to blame for the party's decline, it was clearly a racial reaction that destroyed democrats in red states and rural areas.

Ultimately republicans won. The obstruction and nonstop brinksmanship worked. They lost hard in 2012 but ultimately win in the end, because they get to hit the erase button on everything.
PD, can you please elaborate on the bolded part? Are you saying in 2012 or in 2016? I'm sorry if I just "dont get it" but I can't imagine racism being as large of a factor as you (appear to) make it seem.
XO

Syph

« Reply #22543 on: November 09, 2016, 01:21:07 AM »
It's been fun talking to ya guys about politics over the years but that's it, I'm out. Why give a shit about politics when it clearly doesn't give a fuck about me?

Oh yeah, my visa got approved. So yay I guess.
Congrats!
XO

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22544 on: November 09, 2016, 01:21:23 AM »

Obama's still get his finger on the nuclear button...
dog

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #22545 on: November 09, 2016, 01:21:32 AM »

In other words, we're fucked forever because people will never stop being stupid.

We're a pretty garbage species anyway tbh, I welcome the coming fire
yar

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #22546 on: November 09, 2016, 01:21:40 AM »
Join the neoUSSR, hand over the Presidency (of the union) to Putin, become Prime Minister of Soviet America and rule for his entire lifetime? 

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #22547 on: November 09, 2016, 01:22:30 AM »
Well this is just great. I don't like to get personal but I'm going to. I think I'm going a little GAF.

This Thursday I will have been married to my wife for 21 years. She and I have been through some rough times that I'm not willing to share, but tonight I can't look at her. I came into the bedroom and I left before I got upset. I went back in and desperately didn't want to jostle the bed to wake her up.  My wife was raped by two men when she was 18, and had her virginity taken from her. She nebver really dealt with it, and we're trying to explore options to help her to this day, 35 years later. It's hard. On both of us, on our marriage, on our daughter.

And tonight I don't want to tell her that the new President is Donald Trump, oil' take what you want, grab 'em by the pussy, Trump. Every time she moves I get a chill thinking I have to tell her.

I know, livejournal.
rub

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #22548 on: November 09, 2016, 01:22:48 AM »
So should we all start polishing our Russian? Privyet comrades!

Придется переквалифицироваться в управдомы.

james

« Reply #22549 on: November 09, 2016, 01:22:51 AM »

He needs to take our guns, institute death panels, and declare sharia law.

Tomorrow.

Nola

« Reply #22550 on: November 09, 2016, 01:23:14 AM »

I know it seems bleak now, but Republicans have not exactly positioned themselves well to be more then a 2 year thin majority in the legislator and a 1 term president.

If they had a bunch of well regarded policies they could spit out that would really ingratiate the public over the next 2 years, sure, but their aimless obstructionism and pandering to the rich is setting themselves up for a pretty hard fall.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then again I also thought Trump could never persuade enough of the electorate to win. So what the fuck do I know anymore.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #22551 on: November 09, 2016, 01:24:05 AM »
John Kasich, a possible 2020 candidate,  plans to give a speech less than 48 hours after polls close in this election, casting his vision for the future of the Republican Party after his vocal opposition to current GOP nominee Donald Trump.

The Ohio governor, who refused to back Trump after losing to him in the GOP presidential primary, plans to give the speech Thursday at the American Enterprise Institute, a free-enterprise think tank in Washington, D.C., two people with knowledge of the plans told The Enquirer. They declined to be named because the plan is not yet public.

Kasich is mulling a possible 2020 bid for president, although he does not plan to launch that bid Thursday, the people said. He hopes to be a part of the conversation as the GOP takes stock after a possible loss to Democrat Hillary Clinton.
er, well, ignore that last part

james

« Reply #22552 on: November 09, 2016, 01:24:16 AM »

I know it seems bleak now, but Republicans have not exactly positioned themselves well to be more then a 2 year thin majority in the legislator and a 1 term president.

If they had a bunch of well regarded policies they could spit out that would really ingratiate the public over the next 2 years, sure, but their aimless obstructionism and pandering to the rich is setting themselves up for a pretty hard fall.

Worked great for Kerry.

Dennis

« Reply #22553 on: November 09, 2016, 01:24:58 AM »
Bruh...

Byron Tau ‏@ByronTau 
Trump did better than Romney among blacks by 5 points. He did 2 points better among Latinos.

That is kinda nuts considering his rhetoric.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #22554 on: November 09, 2016, 01:26:24 AM »

He needs to take our guns, institute death panels, and declare sharia law.

Tomorrow.
Actually, if Obama could force in some sensible gun laws before he fucks off, that would be great. The rest of the world would applaud.

zepblackstar

« Reply #22555 on: November 09, 2016, 01:27:47 AM »
Hispanic Voters

Trump 29%
CLinton 65%

8 point gain by Trump , higher than Romney
CLinton underperformed

james

« Reply #22556 on: November 09, 2016, 01:28:43 AM »
Trump taking Alaska

Bebpo

« Reply #22557 on: November 09, 2016, 01:29:29 AM »
It's been fun talking to ya guys about politics over the years but that's it, I'm out. Why give a shit about politics when it clearly doesn't give a fuck about me?

Oh yeah, my visa got approved. So yay I guess.

At the end, despite all the pessimism.  People becoming disillusioned is the end for everything.  Everyone still needs to keep voting every two years and making others aware of the vote and it's importance every two years (without being a dick about it), because if enough people actually did that things will improve.  Every step counts.  As described I think we're pretty fucked and my vote hardly counts being in CA, but I'll still be voting every two years while I'm alive.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #22558 on: November 09, 2016, 01:29:43 AM »
You can call Hillary trash and make up Biden fantasies. But like I said, ultimately her voters came out. Hispanic turnout was up. Black turnout was solid. This election was clearly not about those voters - or at least not, them personally. It was moreso about white people essentially deciding to drive the plane into the fucking mountain. Because "economic anxiety" despite the fact they're doing better than most of the minorities who voted for Clinton.

I didn't think the math added up to get Trump into the WH. But I simply didn't expect white women, even suburban white women, to turn out for Trump like this. Based on the polls it looked like he was fucked specifically because suburban women were going to go for Clinton.

Here we are. And now those "both sides are the same" people (who I wouldn't blame for this loss btw) get to see how wrong that shit is when Trump unveils his Supreme Court picks, how Department of Justice, his (executive order) deportation agenda, etc. Good luck.

benjipwns

« Reply #22559 on: November 09, 2016, 01:30:21 AM »
Cher ‏@cher  3h3 hours ago
IF🚽WINS,HE WILL STILL BE WHAT HE IS NOW…A PETTY VENGEFUL,COWARD‼️AS GERMANY WAS IN THE 30′s, THERES AN ANGER,A RAGE, THAT HAS CONSUMED OUR🇺🇸

Cher ‏@cher  3h3 hours ago
ask yourself“DID I DO ALL I COULD HAVE DONE”⁉️Its a good
Lesson.We r still Try’n 2have hope.
 SAW BREXIT RIP GB APART IN ONE NITE😱
Must🙏🏻

Cher ‏@cher  2h2 hours ago
IMBECILE GARY JOHNSON
BRINGS DOWN🌍BECAUSE OF
NARCISSISM & IGNORANCE ‼️JILL YOURE WORTHLESS ‼️WELD U COULD HAVE SAVED US,WHY DIDNT YOU😥

Cher ‏@cher  2h2 hours ago
world will never be the same. I feel Sad for the young.🚽will never be more than the toilet, I’ve used as a symbol 4 Him.
U Can’t Polish 💩