Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 5003786 times)

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122326831&postcount=115

:beli

holy shit at "if they can handle the violence/horror".

these were people who grew up during world war 2.
If they're 70 they saw about 0% of wwII
vin

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

His dad could have served in Vietnam, or even worse, Grenada.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I only boiled water in the microwave when I lived in the dorms at college.
©@©™

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163182801&p=1272062571&viewfull=1#post1272062571

You fuckers boil water in a microwave? what  :heh

Yeah, it's pretty barbaric.
Gotta use a dedicated electric kettle.
<コ:彡

nudemacusers

so i scrolled back and apparently there is a gaf reddit, and someone unironically posted this (obviously post-ban) in the middle of a screed

"I ask you who is more convinced of their opinion: those who ban people for disagreeing or those who prefer a free market of ideas?"

:paul

reminds me of this dude

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122202982&postcount=792

:lol
Im going to agree with PD and say you shouldnt ban people for opinions, let them be dumb for the world to see
people get banned after being dumb about their opinions, so it still works out in the end.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

If they're 70 they saw about 0% of wwII
they missed all the best parts
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I just realized these peeps talking about showing videogames off to impress their 65-70 y/o parents would have to be like 40 or 50. :dead :dead :dead

Not necessarily, my Mom was 40 when she had me.
sup

benjipwns

Yeah, it's pretty barbaric.
Gotta use a dedicated electric kettle.
I just use a water hot.

nudemacusers

Yeah, claims like that come from a place of ignorance, as the characters in this game are literally college-age or higher with very rare exception. And even in the case of those very rare exceptions (the most notable of which is the main male character, who is only 17!), the stripping is played for laughs and is 100% non-sexual the whole way through.

:uguu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

king of the internet

• 🚽
Just saw that thread. Just scroll through and look at the avatar selection.

nudemacusers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=860410

mods should rename the forum to something more naughty-dog centric
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Steve Contra

Yeah, claims like that come from a place of ignorance, as the characters in this game are literally college-age or higher with very rare exception. And even in the case of those very rare exceptions (the most notable of which is the main male character, who is only 17!), the stripping is played for laughs and is 100% non-sexual the whole way through.

Link?
vin

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Bringing in Africa chirps while dissing America :fbm

Himu

Who boils water in microwaves?
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
According to the roidheads, freedom land apparently

king of the internet

• 🚽
I've boiled water in the microwave plenty. Tea/hot cocoa in two minutes, can't complain about that.  :jawalrus

Tasty

Why would I need a separate device to boil water

(though I'd be more inclined to use the stove.)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Do you people not have kettles? :lol

Steve Contra

Electric kettles are really where it's at as far as boiling water.
vin

Steve Contra

I can't believe I just wrote that sentence.  Why are we talking about boiling water again?
vin

SpeedStats

Because figuring out why Andrex doesn't use a kettle to boil water is a better topic of discussion than a nexus of harcore salt.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
For a relaxing tea party with your elderly parents while playing The Last of Us.
sup

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I can't believe I just wrote that sentence.  Why are we talking about boiling water again?

Because some of our members live in places where you have to do that to not get dysentery.
©@©™

Steve Contra

Because some of our members live in places where you have to do that to not get dysentery.
Diunx  :tocry
vin

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
OMG I was just about to ask where Diunx is :rofl

Steve Contra

OMG I was just about to ask where Diunx is :rofl
vin

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Himu

Do you people not have kettles? :lol

I have an electric kettle.
IYKYK

This entire string of posts  :rofl :rofl

Himu

America is the type of country where you boil your tea water in a coffee machine.  :american :american
IYKYK

hampster

Boiling water > Neogaf.com

Putting your face into the warm embrace of hot steam :lawd
Zzz

nudemacusers

Link?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122333281&postcount=147

xseed localization strikes again!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator

When I have sinus problems, sometimes I'll fill up a bowl with boiling water, put a glob of Vick's in there, and then lean over it and drape a towel over my head. Feels good, man.
©@©™

benjipwns

When I have sinus problems, sometimes I'll fill up a bowl with boiling water, put a glob of Vick's in there, and then lean over it and drape a towel over my head. Feels good, man.
Ah yes, The Guantanamo Remedy.

huckleberry

Neti pot. Its like cocaine but not as good.
wub

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I use a Neti Pot too.
©@©™

Fail at basic math, brehs

i was assuming they were born in '41

i remember my dad coming home in an envelope signed by the queen.  :-\

nudemacusers

Even if that was the case, they wouldn't have been old enough to actually remember WWII. Do you remember much from when you were 4-5?
I remember trying to impress my parents with videogames at that age.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

FStop7

i remember my dad coming home in an envelope signed by the queen.  :-\

You got Freddie Mercury's autograph?

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
"the stripping is played for laughs and is 100% non-sexual the whole way through."

lol - jesus fucking christ.
O=X

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
"the stripping is played for laughs and is 100% non-sexual the whole way through."

lol - jesus fucking christ.

Impress your parents with non-sexual stripping! Hours of fun for mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa.
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
How bad are your accomplishments that you have to show your parents video games?

Me: It's great to see you after all this time. Check out these games!
Dad:
©ZH

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Mother: "I guess we're not getting grandchildren anytime soon."  :beli

Himu

Mother: "I guess we're not getting grandchildren anytime soon."  :beli

"In this economy?! Much cheaper to buy video games!"

spoiler (click to show/hide)
pretty true :obama
[close]
IYKYK

larrydavid

Link?

please keep doin the lord's work in those threads, feels like all worstwad needs is a liiiiittle more rope

nudemacusers

Link?

please keep doin the lord's work in those threads, feels like all worstwad needs is a liiiiittle more rope
since the mods have regulated the free market of loli game discussion it's gonna be more difficult to troll lulz effectively  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

Tasty

Himu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859513

...be autistic, brehs

You already made that joke. And writing a lot doesn't necessarily equate to autism.
IYKYK

Tasty

Whatever you say, breh

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
What.

Lives in LA. Shits on the importance of good food as a measure of quality of life.

Bro, I don't get you sometimes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ennui?s=t

spoiler (click to show/hide)
We're kind of moving the goalposts now, I don't disagree that good food is a possible metric for measuring quality of life--I eat on the dime of rich folk far too often to try and pretend otherwise, my initial point of disagreement was with the thesis good food is a reason for living.

If y'all want to post in a thread where you complain about a discussion forum turning into a hugbox but permit an existential hugbox to govern your philosophical existence, well

However I have found it funny that I'm #TeamSquiddy and you're #TeamDennis. There's some conflict I can't recall where Cuba and the USSR were on different sides that springs to mind.
[close]

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122243728&postcount=15005

I can't decide what's funnier, APK confusing libsoc with ancap, or APK calling benji a libsoc.

Tasty

I think the question is; should andrex be shitting on other people for autism when he goes out of his way to write and publish entire scripts for Chrome extensions when a minor internet inconvenience troubles him?

Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?

Is it lol @ spergs, or level the same pokemon to 100 thrice?

(Image removed from quote.)

Trying to hang me up on weaksauce level 100 shit when IV breeding is the definition of spergy

Swing and a miss there, Esch.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 06:08:36 PM by Tasty Meat »

Himu

I played Pokemon black and white 2 and it was one of the most boring RPGs I've ever played. I lasted only ten hours. Prior to that, the only Pokemon I played was Blue, which to be fair, lasted a whole year of Pokemon playing when it came out. Of course, I was in middle school and the target demographic but that's none of my business.

*sips tea*
IYKYK

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
I have Pokemon on my PSP and its ok but it doesn't have much depth. I can't play it for more than five minutes.
reckt

Tasty

Trying to bait me into being more spergy

Nice try, guys.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
reckt

nudemacusers

i believe what tasty meat is trying to say is that your burn does not reach the threshold of spergdom that he, an advanced pokemon trainer, resides within. Hence the dismissal of 'weaksauce', a peer-appropriate slang term designed to draw a comparison to a typically tomato-based spicy condiment that is lacking in flavor or scoville units (the heat scale by which capsaicin-containing sauces are diluted until undetectable by an individual). I will say that I am not a fan of the scoville measurement's popularity, as it is both subjective and error-prone. While more costly, individuals should rely on high performance liquid chromatography, where the substances are dried and the capsaicin molecule is extracted and measured objectively.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽