Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5619148 times)

Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Okay friend let me explain something...
« Reply #11880 on: December 07, 2017, 03:51:45 PM »

Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Okay friend let me explain something...
« Reply #11881 on: December 07, 2017, 03:52:56 PM »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #11882 on: December 07, 2017, 03:54:53 PM »
This is insanity.
rub

Pwnz

« Reply #11883 on: December 07, 2017, 03:56:57 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

God damn. Very effective ads an honestly not distorting the truth.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11884 on: December 07, 2017, 03:57:05 PM »
Think if a black man showed up on a flyer
anyone would try to make him an emote?

tfw you see amir0x at the mall food court :foodcourt
©@©™

« Reply #11885 on: December 07, 2017, 03:59:07 PM »

tfw you see amir0x at the mall food court :foodcourt

Do you think he's a republican now?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11887 on: December 07, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »
The fact that Benji won't doxx anyone in the Trump administration while wantonly doing it to poor Ted Dansons and RE posters of the world tells me everything I need to know about his character.

He posted the name of Donald Trump Jr.'s sister once on an open forum. Disgusting.
©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11888 on: December 07, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
How are you privy to what Don Jr. said in a closed door session, Benji? The only thing we know he did is he refused to answer what he and his dad talked about in regards to his meeting with Russians, citing a bogus lawyer/client confidentiality.
He and the other participants all have talked about it at this point? Manafort, Kushner, the random Russians, others present.

I mean, sure maybe they're pulling the greatest con in the history of the planet on the Democrats in Congress and the media and the Obama Administration and the most qualified human to exist in Hillary Clinton but I doubt their abilities.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/previously-undisclosed-emails-after-trump-tower-meeting/index.html

No collusion Benji says.

Ha I say.
Continues to refuse to read and understand benji's actual statements, meanwhile declares dude sending e-mails as proof of the international crime of the century:
An email from Goldstone to senior Trump aide Dan Scavino, now the White House director of social media, reveals a previously undisclosed topic that was discussed at the meeting. It encourages Scavino to get candidate Trump to create a page on the Russian social networking site VK

One source says Goldstone pitched the idea to Scavino as a way to connect with the many Russian-Americans who use the site. Another source said Goldstone presented it as a "cute marketing idea" and was passing along the idea for an acquaintance at the Russian social media site. That source also said Goldstone mentioned the idea at the end of the Trump Tower meeting, as everyone was leaving, though Goldstone continued to push this proposal in emails in the weeks following.

A source familiar with the matter says Goldstone did not talk about the meeting with Trump Jr. after they left Trump Tower. Trump Jr. has said he did not follow up on the meeting.

A CNN search of VK pages could not find any indication that such a page was ever set up.

In one email dated June 14, 2016, Goldstone forwarded a CNN story on Russia's hacking of DNC emails to his client, Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, and Ike Kaveladze, a Russian who attended the meeting along with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Manafort
:putin

Also, when did the bore turn into the_donald? Benji is basically brucespringsteen/toilet of denying here.
I can see now this is just going to descend into more deliberate misrepresenting what I've actually said versus what Trump truthers want me to have said, delusional nonsense posts about "proven crimes" based on the posters fever dreams, silly "gotcha" focused nitpicking and as expected but still worst of all smearing me (and somehow by proxy The Bore in general) as a Trump supporter. So I take my leave of your filth and exit.

Let me know when you all want to learn how to be a better person. Singular, collectively one better person.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11889 on: December 07, 2017, 06:45:54 PM »
Fox News was going hard on the whole "KEY FBI AGENT INVOLVED WITH HILLARY INVESTIGATION AND RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WAS ANTI-TRUMP, THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION IS CLEARLY TAINTED AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED" angle today, as expected.
dog

agrajag

« Reply #11890 on: December 07, 2017, 06:47:52 PM »
This is grown ass adult shit Benji, you coward.

« Reply #11891 on: December 07, 2017, 09:52:39 PM »

Continues to refuse to read and understand benji's actual statements, meanwhile declares dude sending e-mails as proof of the international crime of the century:

I get them.

I just think they're funny.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #11892 on: December 07, 2017, 09:57:35 PM »

:dead

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11893 on: December 07, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »
Fox News was going hard on the whole "KEY FBI AGENT INVOLVED WITH HILLARY INVESTIGATION AND RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WAS ANTI-TRUMP, THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION IS CLEARLY TAINTED AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED" angle today, as expected.

Clearly it is time to set up a private intelligence militia arm only responding to the President to counter this nefarious bureaucracy.
ὕβρις

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #11894 on: December 07, 2017, 11:50:26 PM »
if he lifts sanctions why do they need to launder the money through cyprus?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/tax-haven-reputation-plagues-eu-bailout-of-cyprus-a-877369.html

For a capitalist flunkey I'm always amazed at how little you know about actually being a capitalist.

benjipwns

« Reply #11895 on: December 08, 2017, 12:04:50 AM »
Why would Putin order his flunkies in the White House to do that then?

Also your article is debunked totally by a link I see at the bottom:
Related SPIEGEL ONLINE links

Interview with Cypriot Finance Minister: 'Cyprus Is No Tax Haven'

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11896 on: December 08, 2017, 12:21:30 AM »
That Jerusalem move by Trump is shaping as well as you'd expect.

THE BEST NEGOTIATOR
THE BEST DEALS
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #11897 on: December 08, 2017, 12:23:17 AM »
Anyone saw the speech where his dentures fell out?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11898 on: December 08, 2017, 12:45:56 AM »
You mean where his dementia flared up?

#25thAmendment
#resist
#MaddowMonologue

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #11899 on: December 08, 2017, 02:32:29 AM »
You mean where his dementia flared up?

#25thAmendment
#resist
#MaddowMonologue
Might've been a stroke. :doge
Hi

agrajag

« Reply #11900 on: December 08, 2017, 02:44:21 AM »
YOU DECIDE!

benjipwns

« Reply #11901 on: December 08, 2017, 03:41:33 AM »
Wow, how about instead of being anti-American, we get some love for our President and country up in here:

kingv

« Reply #11902 on: December 08, 2017, 09:41:16 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/email-effort-give-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents/index.html

Seems like collusion  with wikileaks, a foreign group, and a violation of fec law.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #11903 on: December 08, 2017, 09:53:32 AM »
There is no collusion
If there was collusion, it wasn't illegal
There was collusion, but no wrong doing
If the president does it, it's not illegal

Coming soon:
It's only illegal from a partisan perspective
Technically it was illegal, but we don't give a shit. Come at me bro
Squirrel!
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #11904 on: December 08, 2017, 10:38:17 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/email-effort-give-trump-campaign-wikileaks-documents/index.html

Seems like collusion  with wikileaks, a foreign group, and a violation of fec law.

I'm sure etoilet can explain this, he's always right and we're always wrong, so, you know.
yar

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #11905 on: December 08, 2017, 10:47:39 AM »
Wow, how about instead of being anti-American, we get some love for our President and country up in here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CWCEXsTYo

I like that the shirt looks like it's got pacific islands being bombed at first glance.

kingv

« Reply #11906 on: December 08, 2017, 11:49:18 AM »
I'm convinced Ray Moore is a psy-op to see how outrageous a candidate can get and still be electable.

The trump experiment failed to find the line. We need to go farther!

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #11907 on: December 08, 2017, 12:33:14 PM »
seeing the Trump admin taking credit for Obama's economy used to be upsetting but tbh anyone with a half a brain should see it's thanks to the Obama admin

the idea that it's all the work of Trump is stupid as fuck, and only the most moronic white supremacist dumbasses would fall for it, so who gives a shit

No president owns an economy. They don't even control the spending of the country and many of the decisions they make or influence can take decades before they fully express themselves into the economy.

It's the 'W/L stat' for dummies who want to talk about politics.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #11908 on: December 08, 2017, 01:14:47 PM »
And when we hit recession, trump will blame Obama for that.
©ZH

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #11909 on: December 08, 2017, 02:18:48 PM »
And when we hit recession, trump will blame Obama for that.

That's right, it will be 'the rising costs of health care because of the failure of Obamacare have caused businesses to fail.'

The dummies will eat it up and they will spend countless news cycles discussing it as a real issue.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11910 on: December 08, 2017, 02:20:08 PM »
seeing the Trump admin taking credit for Obama's economy used to be upsetting but tbh anyone with a half a brain should see it's thanks to the Obama admin

the idea that it's all the work of Trump is stupid as fuck, and only the most moronic white supremacist dumbasses would fall for it, so who gives a shit

No president owns an economy. They don't even control the spending of the country and many of the decisions they make or influence can take decades before they fully express themselves into the economy.

It's the 'W/L stat' for dummies who want to talk about politics.

It's the "QB wins" of economics.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Matt Stafford Defense Force
 :ufup
[close]

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11911 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »
Democrat obstructionists are sabotaging the US Economy #MAGA
©@©™

etiolate

« Reply #11912 on: December 08, 2017, 03:49:36 PM »

I'm sure etoilet can explain this, he's always right and we're always wrong, so, you know.

CNN got the date wrong. The email was sent ten days after the info was public.

It was also the Guccifer 2 leaks, which I recall as being a non-thing, as Gucc 2 seems like they were a political prop.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11913 on: December 08, 2017, 04:19:07 PM »

"Taking credit" of the economy in general is ridiculous anyway.
Also I wouldn't discount Trump election being a positive signal (all you can eat buffet of cuts on tax and regulations) for many companies and investors at the very least on stick markets (which he used as evidence).
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #11914 on: December 08, 2017, 04:44:40 PM »
Roy Moore talks about Evolution in the 90's
https://twitter.com/chrismassie/status/938833735893561350

Brehvolution

« Reply #11915 on: December 08, 2017, 04:48:28 PM »
"Adults are acting like shitheads because they were taught that they can do awful things as long ask for forgiveness from a sky god."
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11916 on: December 08, 2017, 04:51:31 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/roy-moore-slavery/index.html

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last "great" -- Moore acknowledged the nation's history of racial divisions, but said: "I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

©@©™

etiolate

« Reply #11917 on: December 08, 2017, 04:53:37 PM »
I have one Trump voter in my Twitter feed and they're against Moore. The people angrily responding to them tend to argue "the dems do it too".

The whole sexual harassment, impropriety shit doesn't really matter once it enters the game of politics. People are supporting something they should be rightly against because they don't see it as right/wrong but some sort of tactic in a jousting match.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11918 on: December 08, 2017, 04:54:28 PM »
So, I just want to say again

Papadopoulos contacted an English professor "with ties to the Kremlin" who told him that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton... around April of 2016.

1) "with ties to the Kremlin" is one of those media safe phrases that can associate anything with anything else without any support. Here's the link: "The interest was mutual, the documents say, because Papadopoulos thought the professor had ties to top Russian officials. The professor introduced him to a Russian woman who he said was a relative of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and to a man who he said was connected to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs." That's so nothing. Wouldn't Manafort have a much stronger connection to the Russian government?

2) April 2016 was before the DNC hack.

3) The leak of documents was from the DNC. Not Hillary Clinton dirt. And there's still no Hillary Clinton dirt.

So what does Papadopoulos have anything to do with anything besides being a gung ho low level employee of the campaign who thought he was helping but did nothing? This is the perfect plot of a Cohen brothers film.
每天生气

etiolate

« Reply #11919 on: December 08, 2017, 04:59:11 PM »
What is hilarious about the CNN fake news screw-up is that they explain there won't be any punishment for the writer because they followed procedure and editorial process. Basically, several "sources" all fed them the same lie, and so this reveals that CNN doesn't actually fact check their sources if a few repeat the same line.

That's a huge oversight that can easily be exploited.

shosta

« Reply #11920 on: December 08, 2017, 05:01:49 PM »
The New York Times pretty much exonerated Donald Trump today.

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. officials warned one of President Trump’s top advisers, Hope Hicks, earlier this year about repeated attempts by Russian operatives to make contact with her during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the events.

The Russian outreach efforts show that, even after American intelligence agencies publicly accused Moscow of trying to influence the outcome of last year’s presidential election, Russian operatives were undaunted in their efforts to establish contacts with Mr. Trump’s advisers.

This is AFTER the election. Why would they need to establish contact with the administration if Trump had already been colluding with them since June?
每天生气

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11921 on: December 08, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »

DIGITAL BLACKFACE!!!
serge

« Reply #11922 on: December 08, 2017, 08:02:55 PM »
The New York Times pretty much exonerated Donald Trump today.

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. officials warned one of President Trump’s top advisers, Hope Hicks, earlier this year about repeated attempts by Russian operatives to make contact with her during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the events.

The Russian outreach efforts show that, even after American intelligence agencies publicly accused Moscow of trying to influence the outcome of last year’s presidential election, Russian operatives were undaunted in their efforts to establish contacts with Mr. Trump’s advisers.

This is AFTER the election. Why would they need to establish contact with the administration if Trump had already been colluding with them since June?

Why would the administration continue engaging them?  :doge

This exonerates no one. If I tell you to stop talking to the guys who just robbed a bank and then you start lying about talking to those guys several times and then get caught trying to "omit evidence" (lift sanctions) you're in pretty damning waters. I really don't get why some of you "liberals" work so hard to explain away so many connections.

etiolate

« Reply #11923 on: December 08, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »
Foreign governments try to work in a good relationship with a new incoming POTUSA.

shosta

« Reply #11924 on: December 08, 2017, 08:10:32 PM »

This exonerates no one. If I tell you to stop talking to the guys who just robbed a bank and then you start lying about talking to those guys several times and then get caught trying to "omit evidence" (lift sanctions) you're in pretty damning waters. I really don't get why some of you "liberals" work so hard to explain away so many connections.
Establish contacts. Not continue them. Also what etiolate said. Every administration since Clinton has tried to do a restart in Russian relations.
每天生气

« Reply #11925 on: December 08, 2017, 08:15:40 PM »

Establish contacts. Not continue them. Also what etiolate said. Every administration since Clinton has tried to do a restart in Russian relations.

Telling the government you're going to rip up the sanctions like that is bad policy. Especially at that point in time when said government is accused of acting in bad faith towards said government.

You don't undermine a sitting president. They knew what they were doing. What Nixon did was Treason and in my eyes this is no different.

kingv

« Reply #11926 on: December 08, 2017, 10:48:41 PM »
I think the hope hicks thing doesn’t tell anyone anything one way or another. The people monitoring the Russians activity are not necessarily the same people conducting the at that time non-existent special counsel investigation. I would expect the FBI would be some what sensitive about actually literally monitoring the emails of an incoming administration, so they probably had no idea what was or wasn’t said. It just doesn’t mean anything other than some Russians emailed her.

benjipwns

« Reply #11927 on: December 08, 2017, 11:10:40 PM »
:drudge TREASON :drudge
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

shosta

« Reply #11928 on: December 08, 2017, 11:18:32 PM »
Reminds me of that colbert joke. The US didn't lose the Vietnam War, the Democrats did.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #11929 on: December 09, 2017, 07:01:58 PM »
when a federal twitter account attacks a private company...

https://twitter.com/NatResources/status/939236821971734530
每天生气

Syph

XO

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11931 on: December 10, 2017, 12:55:32 AM »
But he should have been immediately fired for his lie (fraud) about Trump's small hands penis crowd. #tcot
©@©™

daemon

« Reply #11932 on: December 10, 2017, 01:01:19 AM »
But he should have been immediately fired for his lie (fraud) about Trump's small hands penis crowd. #tcot

I mean, if you have personal beef and it impedes you from doing actual journalism, at least be a bit covert about it. But I still don't believe he should get fired for it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:07:16 AM by daemon »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11933 on: December 10, 2017, 01:18:22 AM »
But it's also hilarious how quickly Trump gets triggered by crowd size discussion in the media.
dog

daemon

« Reply #11934 on: December 10, 2017, 01:35:01 AM »
But it's also hilarious how quickly Trump gets triggered by crowd size discussion in the media.

Seems to go both sides imo.

"Trump dumps food to fish in Japan"

"OMG BAKA GAIJIN TRUMP "

kingv

« Reply #11935 on: December 10, 2017, 01:59:37 AM »
Also the hand wringing about him drinking 12 diet comes per day and watching a lot of tv.

People act like he’s mainlining heroin into his urethra. Yes, drinkig 12 diet comes Percy’s is probably not all that healthy, but peoOle should think about how many cups of coffee does their ass drinks before acting like it’s the most unhealthy thing a human has ever done.

Also, it’s no surprise to anyone that he holds a lot, he watches a lot of tv, and he’s a lazy sob.

Edi: Diet comes. Haha autocorrect. My come is full-bodied.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:53:34 AM by kingv »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #11936 on: December 10, 2017, 05:00:49 AM »
The media keeps helping Trump by jumping out the window with bullshit and then having to apologize. That's three stories in the last what, 10 days that have been amended or retracted? The demand for anti-Trump and breaking news is high. MSNBC ratings up, various twitter folks get a lot of attention with threaded tweets, Benji is more popular than ever, etc.

End of the day Trump is fucked. Don't throw him temporary lifelines.

Makai

« Reply #11937 on: December 10, 2017, 05:29:50 AM »

Does visual information give anyone else debilitating anxiety?

shosta

« Reply #11938 on: December 10, 2017, 05:32:52 AM »
Wireless headphones? So much for white privilege.
每天生气

Nola

« Reply #11939 on: December 10, 2017, 05:45:21 AM »
The way I’ve seen it...

If you are radicalized enough to constantly fall for Trump’s fascist appeals while consuming right-wing propaganda and fake news regularly, you were slavish toward him already.

If you are confused enough to think a rare major collision of the clickbait business model, race to market journalism, plus the human condition - despite what has honestly been a minor renasaince of national journalism - somehow sullies the entire free press? Your cognitive misfirings run much deeper and have been fucking things up for you long before this Post reporter or ABC messed up one of 100’s of weekly stories they report on.

If you see the context with which this is existing in, you were smart enough before this happened to see through the bullshit. So nothing is really changing.