Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3964027 times)

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #34680 on: August 01, 2019, 02:56:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-guess-i%E2%80%99ll-be-living-in-a-hotel-for-3-weeks-starting-tomorrow.132292/

(Image removed from quote.)

Ah yes. Being homeless. Mummy paying for your hotel whilst you sit in the room playing switch, eating taco bell, and complaining about not being able to play the latest 10/10 Playstation™ Four™ Exclusive™ because muh HDMI port.

Do you think those homeless guys on the street would want to take part in my Smash Bros tourney?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #34681 on: August 01, 2019, 02:57:53 AM »
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177402991

:hmm

Entitled little chit said he wasn't interested. Like crackin a cold one with his dad and watching some possies getting pounded is not cool....

Newsfeed :dead

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #34683 on: August 01, 2019, 03:31:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-your-therapist-was-a-trump-supporter.132279/#post-23235477

I had a therapist I went to twice. Started talking about how current politics hurts my brain, then I saw him driving in a red sports car, the flaunting my wealth kind. never went back
Were you waiting for your third session to bring up self destructive behaviour?

:brock

That grizznkev dude is such a wound up fuckin douche.

Expecting your therapist to agree with you and act as a paid emotional prostitute/friend  :nope
sigh

NekoFever

« Reply #34684 on: August 01, 2019, 03:36:20 AM »
Living in a hotel room is to homelessness what World Showcase at Epcot is to travelling the world, so at least he’s consistent.

benita

« Reply #34685 on: August 01, 2019, 03:40:09 AM »
Homeless Hotel dude is a dummy but holy shit at a week ban

:gladbron

jorma

« Reply #34686 on: August 01, 2019, 03:40:23 AM »
I have finally started going to therapy (not a brag thread)

:batman

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #34687 on: August 01, 2019, 03:42:59 AM »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #34688 on: August 01, 2019, 03:44:22 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #34689 on: August 01, 2019, 03:52:58 AM »
this is where i'd turn on you and use the ph word, but I dont feel like roleplaying so hard that I use it :lol

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #34690 on: August 01, 2019, 04:02:41 AM »
this is where i'd turn on you and use the ph word, but I dont feel like roleplaying so hard that I use it :lol

:tocry

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34691 on: August 01, 2019, 04:11:13 AM »
Phat? The fuck is the ph word

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34692 on: August 01, 2019, 04:11:24 AM »
Homeless Hotel dude is a dummy but holy shit at a week ban

:gladbron

Inflammatory False Equivalence Surrounding Homelessness

:dead

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34693 on: August 01, 2019, 04:37:13 AM »
The problem is that she's the only figure on the left really addressing the emotional side of why people vote for a presidential candidate and the only one making a strong case on those grounds, which other candidates should take note of. It would be foolish if other candidates didn't take a page from her playbook and find a way to craft an emotionally charged message that will appeal to lots of voters. It's a bad sign when an anti-vaxxer makes the best case out of the bunch for reparations

maybe that should tell you something about an unworkable, divisive, arbitrary idea that does nothing to help the actual victims of what happened (who are long dead), and does nothing to solve contemporary problems.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #34694 on: August 01, 2019, 04:40:21 AM »
photocopy

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #34695 on: August 01, 2019, 05:23:24 AM »
super smash bros for food is the new bum fights huh?

Also I enjoy one piece the art is sometimes awful, but overall a good story with plenty of good arcs.

The fat shaming is  :delicious carry on with it.

I can't imagine the sights and smells at a body positive festival I hope environmental health ensured it was only a day event.

I can't imagine the horrors of three days in the hot sun for these fatties, they'd probably have to have a rascal chargers everywhere.

Future is female  :confused

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34696 on: August 01, 2019, 05:50:13 AM »
I’m not one to armchair psychology, but that “homeless” dude’s posts read like a sheltered Asperger’s/Autism patient, and I’m surprised so many people got as heated as they were.

Nope. It isn’t real homelessness but it’s still a nice piece of what homelessness is like. It’s fun to see the architecture, eat the food, and see the mini-bars many of them have.

Talk to anyone there and they will love to tell you all about their homelessness. I can’t warrant spending weeks off work and thousands of dollars to drop out, but I can take a quick 30 minute drive to Epcot and soak in the atmosphere.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34697 on: August 01, 2019, 06:00:02 AM »
I’m not one to armchair psychology, but that “homeless” dude’s posts read like a sheltered Asperger’s/Autism patient, and I’m surprised so many people got as heated as they were.

To me it sounded like he just wanted pity/woke-points, and he was stupid enough to think he'd get them for staying in a hotel

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #34698 on: August 01, 2019, 06:08:31 AM »

To me it sounded like he just wanted pity/woke-points, and he was stupid enough to think he'd get them for staying in a hotel

MrConBon, aside from shilling for Disney, has some drama in his life and is coming to grip with adulthood in general, judging by his ERA threads.
I can understand the kneejerk reaction when you get piled on but his refusal to back down on the "homelessness" thing when everyone was frothing in the mouth was really too stubborn.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #34699 on: August 01, 2019, 06:25:13 AM »
Living in a hotel room is to homelessness what World Showcase at Epcot is to travelling the world, so at least he’s consistent.
TIL I was homeless for a week while I was on a business trip  :shaking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #34700 on: August 01, 2019, 06:25:59 AM »
Nah I think he’s just a moron with no self awareness
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #34701 on: August 01, 2019, 06:51:33 AM »
Are vacations stints of homelessness? I guess that’s why it’s called travelling  :brain

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34702 on: August 01, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »

jorma

« Reply #34703 on: August 01, 2019, 07:22:56 AM »

it's short for "you've got 14 ph" and it translates to "you're a basic bitch, taco"

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #34704 on: August 01, 2019, 07:23:11 AM »
I work from noon-8pm. I don’t know where you expect me to get the time to move an entire apartment by myself into a motel/storage locker on the other side of town 40 minutes away and go to work.

:crybaby

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #34705 on: August 01, 2019, 08:34:35 AM »
Him complaining about having to take a whole 4 hours to move one room of stuff just shows what a whiny bitch he is.

Also LOL at him having people at work volunteering to help him move.  GTFO.  I only help my best friends do that, and there still needs to be beer and food to entice me.  Moving sucks and I'm not gonna help some rando I barely know from work. 

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #34706 on: August 01, 2019, 08:36:12 AM »
I always get people from work to help me move. Even the ones I don't like  :smug

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #34707 on: August 01, 2019, 08:38:51 AM »
I am currently on a train at this very moment

:isthis

Homelessness?
:O

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34708 on: August 01, 2019, 09:00:51 AM »
Technically you're a drifter

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34709 on: August 01, 2019, 09:03:28 AM »
I appreciate their continuing to give us a woman with some muscle definitions with those amazing abs
I am not a fan that the women with the most muscle is the trans one .. always sounded like a drop of transphobia to me

blame space

« Reply #34710 on: August 01, 2019, 09:08:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unopened-1987-nintendos-kid-icarus-could-sell-for-10-000.132326/post-23242768
Disney World vacation next month?! Good luck getting Flight of Passage fast passes together

:jawalrus got 'im

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #34711 on: August 01, 2019, 09:10:02 AM »
I appreciate their continuing to give us a woman with some muscle definitions with those amazing abs
I am not a fan that the women with the most muscle is the trans one .. always sounded like a drop of transphobia to me

Poison was leaked for SFV and what the fuck is up with that summer costume (the others are "traditional" and are whatever at this point)

Oh no, a cop  :exxy

Tasty

« Reply #34712 on: August 01, 2019, 09:13:57 AM »

:lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34713 on: August 01, 2019, 09:20:32 AM »

Poison was leaked for SFV and what the fuck is up with that summer costume (the others are "traditional" and are whatever at this point)

Oh no, a cop  :exxy

You know eras motto:
Cops are evil.
Cops are human garbage.
All. Cops. Are. Bastards.

There's only 1 type of cop that's good....
Acab
ACAB!!
All cops are bad
Police are shit. All of ‘em.
All cops are bad cops.
All cops are bad cops.
No such thing as a good cop.
ACAB.
ACAB
Cops are garbage.
ACAB
continues for three more pages

samir

« Reply #34714 on: August 01, 2019, 09:46:21 AM »
Not unhinged. Not unhinged. You're unhinged!   :brazilcry

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34715 on: August 01, 2019, 10:20:05 AM »
I need a name for that TOP thickness.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34716 on: August 01, 2019, 10:23:09 AM »
Need or want

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34717 on: August 01, 2019, 10:36:46 AM »
NEED

---

So this dude found a boxed up copy of kid icarus in his attic.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/08/01/oh-joy-stick-man-discovers-unopened-1988-nintendo-video-game-that-could-sell-for-dollar10000/23784247/

Apparently it's worth like 10K

If I was that dude I'd go on live on youtube gaming streaming service and smash the box into pieces. I wonder how many titty attacks would be conjured up on era.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34718 on: August 01, 2019, 10:37:12 AM »
Don't you people see that you are actually doing precisely what racists do? "here are examples of these people doing horrible things so EVERYONE of their category must be evil". I get that there are a lot of terrible cops in the US. A lot more than in other countries most likely. The standards for getting to be a cop are clearly awful in The US. But to go from there to "there cannot be a single good cop in the US" is bonkers. Of course there are.

If there wasn't, you'd get EVEN MORE stories of this kind.
This is so ridiculous to read.

Cops aren’t a fucking race
I didn't say they were. They are a group, category, job type, whatever. You seem to believe they are all - without exception - the same. You are inferring specific behavioural traits purely based on their membership of the group. While not racism (because it's not race-based) the end result is EXACTLY the same as racism. Everyone in the group is the same because they are in the group.

Are all soldiers homicidal rapists? Some are. What about those who aren't? Is it ok to colour them with the same label as the shitheads because they have the same job? You seem to think so. Why?

this guy gonna get got for pointing out hypocritical bigotry uhhh *rolls dice* inflammatory false equivalence regarding racism, severe history of infractions

SmokyDave

« Reply #34719 on: August 01, 2019, 10:40:47 AM »
I need a name for that TOP thickness.
Mmm hmm. Gave that one a good four or five rotations before I could move on.

Top of the page ? ? ? gets my seal of approval.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #34720 on: August 01, 2019, 10:52:53 AM »
I would much rather have that vs skinny (no) ass Yukka.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34721 on: August 01, 2019, 10:53:52 AM »
Jesus no offence but how are you guys so technologically illiterate. It takes literally 3 seconds (and I mean literally literally) to know the name of someone in a picture. I'd tell you her name, but "give a man a fish" etc.
Right click -> Search google for this image

Show me the cops standing up and protesting all the countless injustices and tragic murders brought about at the hands of the police. Show me the cops advocating for harsher punishments, and actual justice to be served against police who murder with impunity. Show me the cops advocating for reform of the entire system and the abusive police culture. Surely the "good cops" are out there doing that? No? Ok. Until that starts happening, fuck all the cops. Every single one of them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/22/nypd-stop-frisk-quota-race

Goddamn I fucking hate these resetera goobers sometimes. People would still be getting stopped and frisked if it weren't for decent police officers.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34722 on: August 01, 2019, 11:07:46 AM »
Jesus no offence but how are you guys so technologically illiterate. It takes literally 3 seconds (and I mean literally literally) to know the name of someone in a picture. I'd tell you her name, but "give a man a fish" etc.
Right click -> Search google for this image

Because I'm working, god damnit.

brb

Jansen

« Reply #34723 on: August 01, 2019, 11:08:00 AM »

Himu

« Reply #34724 on: August 01, 2019, 11:09:52 AM »
Lmao

Smoking is considered culturally detested. Smokers are shamed to a point where the only place its legal to smoke now is in your car basically. In what world is any of that considered okay?

Tbh obesity should be shamed the same way smoking was and continues to be. Go full on anti fat tv commercials tbh. I truly believe that. Maybe “fat shaming” isn’t a bad thing after all. Put pictures of a healthy heart and an unhealthy heart on a steaks packaging label. Put a “warning: overeating this food could lead to obesity, heart disease;etc” on food labels.

IYKYK

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #34725 on: August 01, 2019, 11:10:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-got-an-ad-for-a-prescription-on-a-checkin-tablet-at-a-doctors-office.132364/

Pure era; letting an ad at the doctors office ruin your day :rofl

if it had been an advert for a new superhero movie or tv show, they'd have paid $50 and queued for 2 hours to see it

Himu

« Reply #34726 on: August 01, 2019, 11:13:23 AM »
Lmao

Smoking is considered culturally detested. Smokers are shamed to a point where the only place its legal to smoke now is in your car basically. In what world is any of that considered okay?

Because smoking is fucking disgusting and bothers everyone around you?

You’re reading my post wrong. In what world is the behaviors in the image considered okay? Those girls would get lots of shit.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #34727 on: August 01, 2019, 11:18:33 AM »
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34728 on: August 01, 2019, 11:22:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-got-an-ad-for-a-prescription-on-a-checkin-tablet-at-a-doctors-office.132364/

Pure era; letting an ad at the doctors office ruin your day :rofl

but once I finished the checkin, it popped up an ad for a weight loss drug. And this was like a four screen interactive ad and they did a survey at the end on if the ad was informative and if you were going to talk to your doctor about the drug

bruh, put the tablet down.

I would assume the drug manufacturer paid for the tablet :-/
Sorta like how Google generously donated Chromebooks free of charge to all 9th grade students in my school district.

Himu

« Reply #34729 on: August 01, 2019, 11:25:50 AM »

IYKYK

Occam

« Reply #34730 on: August 01, 2019, 11:29:16 AM »
Seems being fat is like global warming to some. They think if they ignore it hard enough, it'll go away.

Himu

« Reply #34731 on: August 01, 2019, 11:29:52 AM »

:sabu
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34732 on: August 01, 2019, 11:33:24 AM »
I'm especially annoyed at smokers these days as vaping is a far less bothersome alternative to their shitty addiction.

Just vape asshole, yeah I get... you are also addicted to smelling like shit, fuck off.

Smoking is very bad for you but it looks cool.

Vaping is a little bad for you, and you look like a huge dork

SmokyDave

« Reply #34733 on: August 01, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
Transhuman, your tech support fucking sucks. There’s no right-click on my phone.

Smoking is for fuckwits, and I say that as a 20-a-day smoker. It’s a terrible deadly money-sink. Weed ain’t much better.

Vaping is for cowardly fuckwits.

Himu

« Reply #34734 on: August 01, 2019, 11:41:58 AM »
Weed is much better. Don't smoke it though. Eat that shit.

edit: you mean smoking weed publicly? Yeah, obnoxious.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #34735 on: August 01, 2019, 11:48:29 AM »
Weed ain’t much better.

Look at this square.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #34736 on: August 01, 2019, 11:53:27 AM »
Transhuman, your tech support fucking sucks. There’s no right-click on my phone.

Smoking is for fuckwits, and I say that as a 20-a-day smoker. It’s a terrible deadly money-sink. Weed ain’t much better.

-Hold down on the image instead

-20 a day? Jesus

-I've been trying to stop smoking (or vaping rather) weed but it's hard. Goddam it's hard. For less than $5 I can get very high, I won't be bored anymore, music will sound really good, my lower back pain will be dulled, and I won't be sad. And the only tradeoff is i'll wake up with a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be able to write jokes.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34737 on: August 01, 2019, 11:56:21 AM »

:sabu

I mean, they're right. Calories are a measure of energy.

:yeshrug

Ghoul

« Reply #34738 on: August 01, 2019, 11:56:54 AM »

-Hold down on the image instead

-20 a day? Jesus

-I've been trying to stop smoking (or vaping rather) weed but it's hard. Goddam it's hard. For less than $5 I can get very high, I won't be bored anymore, music will sound really good, my lower back pain will be dulled, and I won't be sad. And the only tradeoff is i'll wake up with a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be able to write jokes.

Baby steps dude, maybe first start sucking cock when high, then when you wake up the taste in your mouth and your lower back pain from anal won't be so bad bro.

Then maybe cut down on the coke laced weed vaping thing you're on.

Fatties who blame it on genes are funny, most of them are not even able to wear them anymore only moomoo dresses

Himu

« Reply #34739 on: August 01, 2019, 11:59:33 AM »
IYKYK