Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 4199970 times)

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #31260 on: July 20, 2019, 11:44:31 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rasmussen-32-of-democrats-polled-believe-any-white-politician-criticizing-a-poc-politician-is-racist.1493815/

Quote from: EviLore
Racial tension seems to be the highest it's been in my lifetime.

Good job being a part of the problem you nimrod.
Fish<

nudemacusers

« Reply #31261 on: July 20, 2019, 11:54:05 PM »
Ethics in bathwater?

Belle Delphine told me she will sell me her toenail clippings. I want to make jewellery out of it. I will masturbate while wearing it.

careful, that's how macuser spends his Saturday nights.
He used my name? In the street?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #31262 on: July 20, 2019, 11:57:25 PM »
Tbh we need brain likes on this forum.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Leadbelly

« Reply #31263 on: July 21, 2019, 12:01:17 AM »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #31264 on: July 21, 2019, 12:02:29 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rasmussen-32-of-democrats-polled-believe-any-white-politician-criticizing-a-poc-politician-is-racist.1493815/

Quote from: EviLore
Racial tension seems to be the highest it's been in my lifetime.

Good job being a part of the problem you nimrod.

Well, he didn't say he considered it a *bad* thing...

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #31265 on: July 21, 2019, 12:04:39 AM »
Sowing seeds of division are profitable business, and there’s a culture war being waged from certain ideologies.

No shit Sherlock, you're a product of that and you don't even realize it  :lol
Fish<

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31267 on: July 21, 2019, 12:33:45 AM »
Quote from: JordanN
This, it's going to get pretty bad soon.

You just have to read daily stories that come out of South Africa or Brazil to quickly understand what kind of future our countries have.

For example, Cape Town, what use to be the most safest place in South Africa, just recently deployed THE ARMY to quell violence.

You wont ever see that article hit international headlines because it ruins the "diversity is our strength" narrative.
You won't ever see that article hit international headlines... but he linked to a BBC article :dead

He's right : European migration really played a number on South Africa and Brazil.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31268 on: July 21, 2019, 02:35:02 AM »
More than 5 years difference is weird for sure. Maturity levels and judgment change as you age, so get this "two consenting adults is fine" bullshit outta here when we got people in their late 20s or 30s trying to fuck/take advantage of college kids.

Let's have all relationships approved by an impartial panel of virgin ERA members delivering permits.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-it-with-people-freaking-out-overreacting-over-small-age-gaps-in-dating.130201/post-22931886

My problem is with the creepy rapist dudes (and girls) well into their adulthood that take advantage of a “legal” teenager being attracted to them. Even if they’re “legal”, that shit still looks bad when they’re still that young. These teenagers don’t even know what life is yet.

Ah yes that must the aforementioned technicality in the "law".

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-it-with-people-freaking-out-overreacting-over-small-age-gaps-in-dating.130201/post-22933876
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:42:39 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #31269 on: July 21, 2019, 02:39:55 AM »
When I was in college, I dated a high-school chick. Married her, too.

:trumps

Did her dad bring his shotgun to the wedding?
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31270 on: July 21, 2019, 03:15:32 AM »
VomKriege out here trying to tell us what's normal in the same country that produced Polanski ::)

shosta relying on shitty zingers about foreign countries when living in the place that elected Trump.
 :rimshot

Polanski's obsession (and I have an anecdotal first hand account of that) with nubile women is unsettling but it would be just that without the instance of quasi-certain rape (my opinion is very much made on that but I guess the trial never went to completion so it isn't official) involving drugs.

I'm not commenting on "normality" but on the confusion between the law & personal moral judgements, the thinly-veiled fantasy of controlling what complete strangers do and the spergy ludicrous way some of the people want to bind and reduce relationships to a list of ethereal checkmarks ensuring certification.

Yes, older people chasing much younger ones, and especially those who just entered full adulthood in a legal sense, can be unhealthy or abusive or indicative of issues with the persons involved. But some rando on the Internet who is neither family, friend or acquaintance is not really in any position to pass that judgement.

Yes, having an arbitrary age limit for majority (or sexual majority) is not a perfect system, but once the freedoms of adulthood are granted, they're granted in full. There's no "technicalities" and "spirit of the law" or whatever ERA dreams up. It's perfectly sensible to have an argument that the age of (sexual) majority should be set higher. But as always that's not really what is debated over there rather than vague feels that age gap X, Y or Z are not right.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 03:30:23 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #31271 on: July 21, 2019, 03:19:53 AM »
Who’s harboring more pedophiles, France or resetera?  Checkmate former resetera mod kristoffer.

:ufup

BIONIC

« Reply #31272 on: July 21, 2019, 03:23:34 AM »
VomKriege out here trying to tell us what's normal in the same country that produced Polanski ::)

shosta relying on shitty zingers about foreign countries when living in the place that elected Trump.
 :rimshot

Polanski's obsession (and I have an anecdotal first hand account of that) with nubile women is unsettling but it would be just that without the instance of quasi-certain rape (my opinion is very much settled on that but I guess the trial never went to completion so it isn't official) involving drugs.

I'm not commenting on "normality" but on the confusion between the law & personal moral judgements, the thinly-veiled fantasy of controlling what complete strangers do and the spergy ludicrous way some of the people want to bind and reduce relationships to a list of ethereal checkmarks ensuring certification.

Yes, older people chasing much younger, and especially ones who just entered full adulthood in a legal sense, can be unhealthy or abusive or indicative of issues with the persons involved. But some rando on the Internet who is neither family, friend or acquaintance is not really in any position to pass that judgement.

:no1curr
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31273 on: July 21, 2019, 03:29:25 AM »
Blame shosta and his care-baiting.  :sheik
ὕβρις

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #31274 on: July 21, 2019, 03:40:35 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
 :shaking :trigger :shaking :trigger :shaking
if i click on that last one and find nothing about Marvel soundtracks there will be a reckoning on par with eliminating the Jacqueries and Huguenots and Waldensians combined

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31275 on: July 21, 2019, 03:54:10 AM »
TLDR

ERA - Please fill out that form about matching ages, socio-economic statuses & cultural backgrounds so that we can scientifically determine how balanced the power dynamic is.

21st century Western world - We both fancied each other, had a drink, made small talk, laughed. Then kissed. Then fucked. It was great and we like each other. We'll try to figure the rest from here.

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31276 on: July 21, 2019, 03:57:17 AM »
Fantastic achievement, regardless of how it got there.
Lets just focus on that!

PROFITS FOR A THIRD PARTY FUCK YEAH !

https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadline-avengers-endgame-will-overtake-avatar-becoming-the-highest-grossing-film-of-all-time.130230/post-22935987
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #31277 on: July 21, 2019, 04:09:31 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31278 on: July 21, 2019, 04:12:33 AM »
Bezos is the wealthiest man on earth, regardless of how he got there.
Gotta clap for that.
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31279 on: July 21, 2019, 04:57:01 AM »
Tbh we need brain likes on this forum.

:thinking

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31280 on: July 21, 2019, 04:59:10 AM »
Yes, having an arbitrary age limit for majority (or sexual majority) is not a perfect system, but once the freedoms of adulthood are granted, they're granted in full. There's no "technicalities" and "spirit of the law" or whatever ERA dreams up. It's perfectly sensible to have an argument that the age of (sexual) majority should be set higher. But as always that's not really what is debated over there rather than vague feels that age gap X, Y or Z are not right.

Also Era;
fucking evil racist bitch 14 year old, needs to get scarlet lettered into fucking oblivion, because 14 in private is plenty old enough and public enough to fuck someone up over

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31281 on: July 21, 2019, 04:59:51 AM »

There... will... be... causalities!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

Consequences will never be the same anymore now.
ὕβρις

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #31282 on: July 21, 2019, 05:13:59 AM »
beating a man at a videogame and being racist is the 2 hit instakill combo for reset women :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Propagandhim

« Reply #31284 on: July 21, 2019, 05:40:19 AM »

this whole post :dead

NeoNaziGAF is a skinhead website. You in?

These are the guys liking JordanN's Race and IQ posts. 

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31285 on: July 21, 2019, 05:40:28 AM »
You remind me of this group of douche bags that were at the gym making fun of a guy’s form instead of “teaching” him. They walked around like they owned the place and didn’t realize how cringeworthy they looked.

Focus on yourself, mind your business.
You sound far more judgmental than OP.

:lol

I'm very much a live and let live guy but the "mind your business" mantra that seems very en vogue to toss around indiscriminately on ERA (except if it's THQN or some D-list celebrity saying something shitty, I guess) is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I mean "Mind your business" in itself is a very hostile way to word the sentiment.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-guys-have-pride-in-their-bad-form-at-the-gym.130254/post-22932874
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 05:49:08 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Snoopycat_

« Reply #31286 on: July 21, 2019, 05:43:18 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31287 on: July 21, 2019, 05:46:01 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31288 on: July 21, 2019, 05:47:00 AM »
TLDR

ERA - Please fill out that form about matching ages, socio-economic statuses & cultural backgrounds so that we can scientifically determine how balanced the power dynamic is.

21st century Western world - *swipe* *swipe* *bleep* "Wanna grab a drink and vape :heart" "I can't, I'm depressed" "Me2" "Shall we go watch Black Panther on Netflix?" "Isn't that racist?" "No not watching it is" "Ok, I'm up for some Netflix and Chill"
"Did you get the smoothies" "Yes" *leans in for a kiss* *bleep* "Did you get the consent form?" "I've got an app for that" *bleep* "Oh Hi dad" "Dating with cartoons again kid? I'm my day we would just head to the drive in and go see James Bond"
"I'm sorry I have to go" "Why, we just got our apps and" "I can't be with someone with such a SEXIST dad" "Oh..." "Why haven't you dumped your family yet" "I bet you are all racists" "Bye #stonemountain99" "Bye CrazyGUrlYeet"

"I hate you dad!" "Why little girl?" "You scared him away with your racism you nazi!"   
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31289 on: July 21, 2019, 05:49:57 AM »
Fighting fire with fire is not a good rule of thumb, Nintex.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #31290 on: July 21, 2019, 06:00:32 AM »
X No party membership card
X No baller Hugo Boss Suit
X No cap with skulls
X No shaving skill
X Beanie

:cop "Verhaftet dieze mann!" :cop
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31291 on: July 21, 2019, 06:00:43 AM »
speaking of #cancelled youtubers

Stuckmann has admitted he’s ashamed of what he has said or done in the past. I believe he was religious when he was younger? I mean we have all done stupid stuff when we were teens and it seems like he has changed.

Don’t get the idea of digging back up people’s past from when they were young even though it seems like they have grown and understood what they did was abhorrent and wrong. If they haven’t changed, then yes it is time to probably cancel them.
It's life sentence.

Growing up is you try to be better person and learn from your past mistakes, but nowadays It doesn't matter. You said or did something stupid 15-20 years ago and you are branded for life.

It's a different matter if you behave same shitty way when your are adult, then you deserve the shit.

that's a-paddling

also #cancelled ITT:
jimmy kimmel, Chris Stuckmann, Double Toasted for their "weak ass takes on social issues", Angry Joe,
Just anything outside of left tube is suspect at the very least, I guess. Why can’t people just not be bigots?

:dunno

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31292 on: July 21, 2019, 06:10:04 AM »
Oh you still watch them? I #cancelled them before anyone knew they should be #cancelled :snob

benjipwns

« Reply #31293 on: July 21, 2019, 06:24:59 AM »
why would you watch any YouTuber when you know that they participate in capitalism?

Propagandhim

« Reply #31294 on: July 21, 2019, 06:29:46 AM »
why would you watch any YouTuber when you know that they participate in capitalism?

I think hurting their bottom line is more important than boycotting.

BIONIC

« Reply #31295 on: July 21, 2019, 06:34:34 AM »
I only engage with communist heroes such as Disney and Nintendo  :chinacry :juche :ussrcry
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31296 on: July 21, 2019, 06:52:55 AM »
This sucks. As a Jew I can no longer subscribe.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31297 on: July 21, 2019, 06:55:20 AM »
LOL yeah. I mean, Era is tuned into 150% of this stuff all the time 24/7. Jack is so busy with real life and being a Dad that it's almost unthinkable that he has more than a cursory idea of who PDP is, let alone some past controversies that didn't really reach the non-gaming public for any real news cycle. It'd be about as obscure as one of us knowing off the top of our head who the mayor is of Whakatane is, and what he had for lunch last October 14th.

Look at all this dismissing and downplaying.  :yikes

Also calm down your horses : Jack Black is not a Nazi. His son is.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 07:14:55 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31298 on: July 21, 2019, 07:03:05 AM »
I'd like to think that Jack is someone who has the integrity to just cancel the whole thing if someone would just inform him about what a douchebag PDP is.

:aah ERA conjuring those exculpatory headcanons out of thin air to then slam even harder on that #cancel button when the target fails to follow the proper steps of a train of thought that didn't even cross their mind is the best part of these threads.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 07:24:02 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #31299 on: July 21, 2019, 07:04:58 AM »
I don't have an amazon account but I do have alerts set up for price mistakes and have been able to snag stuff in the past. Most of the time it doesn't ship but every once in a while you get lucky, I imagine moreso with amazon because they ship things so quick.
:salute

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31300 on: July 21, 2019, 07:08:36 AM »
I'd like to think that Jack is someone who has the integrity to just cancel the whole thing if someone would just inform him about what a douchebag PDP is.

:aah ERA conjuring those exculpatory headcanons out of thin air to then slam even harder on that #cancel button when the target fail to follow the proper steps of a train of thought that didn't even crossed their mind is the best part of these threads.

Apparently it's for a youth suicide prevention charity, but who needs those when there's RE.

No wait, actually we need those when there's RE

benjipwns

« Reply #31301 on: July 21, 2019, 07:13:10 AM »
Apparently it's for a youth suicide prevention charity
wow more free xp for cacs ::)

BIONIC

« Reply #31302 on: July 21, 2019, 07:18:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3-announcement-soon.130157/page-2#post-22923172

Quote from: bear force one, post: 22923172, member: 9735
Who the fuck is we?   Breaking any NDA should be bannable.

Corporate ball washing reaches a new low :rofl
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31303 on: July 21, 2019, 07:21:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3-announcement-soon.130157/page-2#post-22923172

Quote from: bear force one, post: 22923172, member: 9735
Who the fuck is we?   Breaking any NDA should be bannable.

Corporate ball washing reaches a new low :rofl

We, as an unconcerned third party with no stake in those private contracts, will enforce them to the fullest extent. Copyright is not just affecting corporations, it matters to all of us. We just have to love each other and mind our own business instead of propagating leaks.
You in ?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #31304 on: July 21, 2019, 07:22:46 AM »
You could of waited till an official area to discuss the game was open, this is not an area you should be discussing this content

benjipwns

« Reply #31305 on: July 21, 2019, 07:25:11 AM »
Quote from: Platy
Of course it is ps4 and xbox one ... make sense, it is not like the switch has a colorfull happy fps like game that is ending support soon and will have players in need of a happy colorfull fps to jump in
is it port begging when you know it is never happening even if it makes perfect sense and would absolutely sell more on the console ?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31306 on: July 21, 2019, 07:26:04 AM »
Of course it is ps4 and xbox one ... make sense, it is not like the switch has a colorfull happy fps like game that is ending support soon and will have players in need of a happy colorfull fps to jump in
is it port begging when you know it is never happening even if it makes perfect sense and would absolutely sell more on the console ?

:isthis
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #31307 on: July 21, 2019, 07:49:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/looks-like-jack-black-is-starting-a-youtube-gaming-channel.89173/post-22940587
Honestly, the dude seems to do this (mostly) to have fun with his kids. So is "fine" other than being disappointing, no one (with a working brain) is going to call him a nazi over this
He's most likely simply not aware of pewdiepie being a gross asshole bolstering white supremacists and Nazis around the world.
If he was, I doubt this collaboration would be happening. I mean, who knows, I don't know the guy, but I still have some base level of faith in people, I guess.

At this point I just consider it an unfortunate, shitty situation that shouldn't make anyone think less of him. Although I understand if people opt to bail out.
I'm not going to unsub over it. Jacks kids are fans of the guy and as much as it sucks PDP is massive on YouTube. I'll just skip the video and wait for the next. I doubt jack knows anything about pdps history either.
so we're supposed to just let this happen because Jack Black has Nazi kids? so it's okay to be in the YouTube Hitler Youth and promote it just because they're YouTube Hitler Youth and not full fledged YouTube Nazi Party members?

I hope ProfBeef hunts them down on Twitter and anywhere else they show their Hitler Youth selves unlike these weak ass centrists on ResetERA.com

benjipwns

« Reply #31308 on: July 21, 2019, 07:53:33 AM »
"oh they're just kids"

this is the kind of centrist handwringing excuse making that lets these Nazi five year olds get away with trans/gay bashing at gas stations that the apartment manager will do nothing about!

benjipwns

« Reply #31309 on: July 21, 2019, 08:26:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/girlfriend-reviews-should-your-boyfriend-play-grand-theft-auto-5.130225/
Which open racist do they boost in this one?
Yeah, don’t support these people because they’re definitely sketchy with who they associate with.
That’s fine but I think it’s important that people are upfront about it in these threads and give that information. There are so many problematic YouTubers out there and people need to be educated on it. I know they’ve associated with Nakey Jakey recently, who is buddies with JonTron.

While it’s difficult to find YouTubers who are part of the gaming community that don’t support or give promo to some of these personalities, there are some out there. But hand waving that there is a problem is some real entitled shit.

samir

« Reply #31310 on: July 21, 2019, 08:34:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-says-he-wants-to-help-a-ap-rocky-with-swedish-incarceration.130036/page-8#post-22941216

Stomping someone on the ground while being black.

Black people just can't catch a break  :brazilcry

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31311 on: July 21, 2019, 09:03:05 AM »
They banned my fun account.

Not only did nobody bite the bait, but my ban even calls me out by name. :(

Pour one out for a real one:

weird, there's no line through your name like you're banned and there's no record on the ban site

did they ban you for a specific post?
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #31312 on: July 21, 2019, 09:20:44 AM »
Don't really know. Just heard it from other ERA members in other Girlfriend Reviews threads.
I keep reading this on Era but I yet have to see someone post a clip or proof of this. I enjoy their videos but I won't sit through dozens of hours of streams to find the joke, so if people need to bring this up at every thread for this duo I'd like if it was documented, instead of a generic "somebody else on Era said it". Don't want to dismiss anything but it's brought up so often and nobody showed anything yet.
oh dear, can we get a READ STAFF POST pls?!?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31313 on: July 21, 2019, 09:27:33 AM »
Don't really know. Just heard it from other ERA members in other Girlfriend Reviews threads.
I keep reading this on Era but I yet have to see someone post a clip or proof of this. I enjoy their videos but I won't sit through dozens of hours of streams to find the joke, so if people need to bring this up at every thread for this duo I'd like if it was documented, instead of a generic "somebody else on Era said it". Don't want to dismiss anything but it's brought up so often and nobody showed anything yet.

The post right after that :neogaf

I couldn’t say what’s happened in the streams as I don’t watch but they've definitely done shout outs to shitty youtubers in the main videos so I assume the claims are accurate. Era used to have a huge hard on for this channel until they became tainted so I’m sure someone will dig through the archives to build a portfolio of why you shouldn’t watch anymore.

benji's portfolios. :ryker
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31314 on: July 21, 2019, 09:42:46 AM »
The bigger issue regarding dating an 18 year old is where they are in life. Are they still in high school? Have they moved out of their parents' house? Do they pay bills? If the answer to all of these is yes, then I see no issue with and 18 year old dating someone in their 20s. But if you're 28 and dating someone who is still a legal dependent of their parents and planning their prom... yeah, you're a fuckin' creep. Question what you're doing with your life if you're dating someone with a curfew.

This describes many people aged up to and (sometimes) over 30 on this site - are they dateable?

:dead  :whew

The Guns of Etherone.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-it-with-people-freaking-out-overreacting-over-small-age-gaps-in-dating.130201/post-22941908
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31315 on: July 21, 2019, 09:50:39 AM »
So Biestmann, who's a prominent member of the sexualized women thread, is apparently really really into a waifu gacha game.

Though now he threatens to close his account because of some controversy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/epic-seven-mobile-mobage-ot-1-25-better-than-dragalia-losts-rates.76399/post-22941432

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #31317 on: July 21, 2019, 09:55:26 AM »
So Biestmann, who's a prominent member of the sexualized women thread, is apparently really really into a waifu gacha game.

Though now he threatens to close his account because of some controversy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/epic-seven-mobile-mobage-ot-1-25-better-than-dragalia-losts-rates.76399/post-22941432

that is bullshit if he got dq because of what he drew outside the competition, I bet the runners up draw nsfw art too.

Didn't expect to read this on ERA, home of the cancelling portfolios.
 :kermit
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #31319 on: July 21, 2019, 10:01:29 AM »

The post right after that :neogaf

I couldn’t say what’s happened in the streams as I don’t watch but they've definitely done shout outs to shitty youtubers in the main videos so I assume the claims are accurate. Era used to have a huge hard on for this channel until they became tainted so I’m sure someone will dig through the archives to build a portfolio of why you shouldn’t watch anymore.

benji's portfolios. :ryker
So to recap nobody seems to have any idea what was done or said but they said the verboten words and as such should be canceled

:sabu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽