Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3959727 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #32160 on: July 21, 2019, 07:21:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-3-announcement-soon.130157/page-2#post-22923172

Quote from: bear force one, post: 22923172, member: 9735
Who the fuck is we?   Breaking any NDA should be bannable.

Corporate ball washing reaches a new low :rofl

We, as an unconcerned third party with no stake in those private contracts, will enforce them to the fullest extent. Copyright is not just affecting corporations, it matters to all of us. We just have to love each other and mind our own business instead of propagating leaks.
You in ?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #32161 on: July 21, 2019, 07:22:46 AM »
You could of waited till an official area to discuss the game was open, this is not an area you should be discussing this content

benjipwns

« Reply #32162 on: July 21, 2019, 07:25:11 AM »
Quote from: Platy
Of course it is ps4 and xbox one ... make sense, it is not like the switch has a colorfull happy fps like game that is ending support soon and will have players in need of a happy colorfull fps to jump in
is it port begging when you know it is never happening even if it makes perfect sense and would absolutely sell more on the console ?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32163 on: July 21, 2019, 07:26:04 AM »
Of course it is ps4 and xbox one ... make sense, it is not like the switch has a colorfull happy fps like game that is ending support soon and will have players in need of a happy colorfull fps to jump in
is it port begging when you know it is never happening even if it makes perfect sense and would absolutely sell more on the console ?
(Image removed from quote.)

:isthis
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #32164 on: July 21, 2019, 07:49:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/looks-like-jack-black-is-starting-a-youtube-gaming-channel.89173/post-22940587
Honestly, the dude seems to do this (mostly) to have fun with his kids. So is "fine" other than being disappointing, no one (with a working brain) is going to call him a nazi over this
He's most likely simply not aware of pewdiepie being a gross asshole bolstering white supremacists and Nazis around the world.
If he was, I doubt this collaboration would be happening. I mean, who knows, I don't know the guy, but I still have some base level of faith in people, I guess.

At this point I just consider it an unfortunate, shitty situation that shouldn't make anyone think less of him. Although I understand if people opt to bail out.
I'm not going to unsub over it. Jacks kids are fans of the guy and as much as it sucks PDP is massive on YouTube. I'll just skip the video and wait for the next. I doubt jack knows anything about pdps history either.
so we're supposed to just let this happen because Jack Black has Nazi kids? so it's okay to be in the YouTube Hitler Youth and promote it just because they're YouTube Hitler Youth and not full fledged YouTube Nazi Party members?

I hope ProfBeef hunts them down on Twitter and anywhere else they show their Hitler Youth selves unlike these weak ass centrists on ResetERA.com

benjipwns

« Reply #32165 on: July 21, 2019, 07:53:33 AM »
"oh they're just kids"

this is the kind of centrist handwringing excuse making that lets these Nazi five year olds get away with trans/gay bashing at gas stations that the apartment manager will do nothing about!

benjipwns

« Reply #32166 on: July 21, 2019, 08:26:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/girlfriend-reviews-should-your-boyfriend-play-grand-theft-auto-5.130225/
Which open racist do they boost in this one?
Yeah, don’t support these people because they’re definitely sketchy with who they associate with.
That’s fine but I think it’s important that people are upfront about it in these threads and give that information. There are so many problematic YouTubers out there and people need to be educated on it. I know they’ve associated with Nakey Jakey recently, who is buddies with JonTron.

While it’s difficult to find YouTubers who are part of the gaming community that don’t support or give promo to some of these personalities, there are some out there. But hand waving that there is a problem is some real entitled shit.

samir

« Reply #32167 on: July 21, 2019, 08:34:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-says-he-wants-to-help-a-ap-rocky-with-swedish-incarceration.130036/page-8#post-22941216

Stomping someone on the ground while being black.

Black people just can't catch a break  :brazilcry

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32168 on: July 21, 2019, 09:03:05 AM »
They banned my fun account.

Not only did nobody bite the bait, but my ban even calls me out by name. :(

Pour one out for a real one:

weird, there's no line through your name like you're banned and there's no record on the ban site

did they ban you for a specific post?
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #32169 on: July 21, 2019, 09:20:44 AM »
Don't really know. Just heard it from other ERA members in other Girlfriend Reviews threads.
I keep reading this on Era but I yet have to see someone post a clip or proof of this. I enjoy their videos but I won't sit through dozens of hours of streams to find the joke, so if people need to bring this up at every thread for this duo I'd like if it was documented, instead of a generic "somebody else on Era said it". Don't want to dismiss anything but it's brought up so often and nobody showed anything yet.
oh dear, can we get a READ STAFF POST pls?!?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32170 on: July 21, 2019, 09:27:33 AM »
Don't really know. Just heard it from other ERA members in other Girlfriend Reviews threads.
I keep reading this on Era but I yet have to see someone post a clip or proof of this. I enjoy their videos but I won't sit through dozens of hours of streams to find the joke, so if people need to bring this up at every thread for this duo I'd like if it was documented, instead of a generic "somebody else on Era said it". Don't want to dismiss anything but it's brought up so often and nobody showed anything yet.

The post right after that :neogaf

I couldn’t say what’s happened in the streams as I don’t watch but they've definitely done shout outs to shitty youtubers in the main videos so I assume the claims are accurate. Era used to have a huge hard on for this channel until they became tainted so I’m sure someone will dig through the archives to build a portfolio of why you shouldn’t watch anymore.

benji's portfolios. :ryker
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32171 on: July 21, 2019, 09:42:46 AM »
The bigger issue regarding dating an 18 year old is where they are in life. Are they still in high school? Have they moved out of their parents' house? Do they pay bills? If the answer to all of these is yes, then I see no issue with and 18 year old dating someone in their 20s. But if you're 28 and dating someone who is still a legal dependent of their parents and planning their prom... yeah, you're a fuckin' creep. Question what you're doing with your life if you're dating someone with a curfew.

This describes many people aged up to and (sometimes) over 30 on this site - are they dateable?

:dead  :whew

The Guns of Etherone.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-it-with-people-freaking-out-overreacting-over-small-age-gaps-in-dating.130201/post-22941908
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32172 on: July 21, 2019, 09:50:39 AM »
So Biestmann, who's a prominent member of the sexualized women thread, is apparently really really into a waifu gacha game.

Though now he threatens to close his account because of some controversy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/epic-seven-mobile-mobage-ot-1-25-better-than-dragalia-losts-rates.76399/post-22941432

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32174 on: July 21, 2019, 09:55:26 AM »
So Biestmann, who's a prominent member of the sexualized women thread, is apparently really really into a waifu gacha game.

Though now he threatens to close his account because of some controversy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/epic-seven-mobile-mobage-ot-1-25-better-than-dragalia-losts-rates.76399/post-22941432

that is bullshit if he got dq because of what he drew outside the competition, I bet the runners up draw nsfw art too.

Didn't expect to read this on ERA, home of the cancelling portfolios.
 :kermit
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #32176 on: July 21, 2019, 10:01:29 AM »

The post right after that :neogaf

I couldn’t say what’s happened in the streams as I don’t watch but they've definitely done shout outs to shitty youtubers in the main videos so I assume the claims are accurate. Era used to have a huge hard on for this channel until they became tainted so I’m sure someone will dig through the archives to build a portfolio of why you shouldn’t watch anymore.

benji's portfolios. :ryker
So to recap nobody seems to have any idea what was done or said but they said the verboten words and as such should be canceled

:sabu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32177 on: July 21, 2019, 10:16:56 AM »
I'd like to think that Jack is someone who has the integrity to just cancel the whole thing if someone would just inform him about what a douchebag PDP is.

:aah ERA conjuring those exculpatory headcanons out of thin air to then slam even harder on that #cancel button when the target fails to follow the proper steps of a train of thought that didn't even cross their mind is the best part of these threads.

This is not the greatest reach in the world.
Oh no.
This is a tribute.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32178 on: July 21, 2019, 10:17:48 AM »
The bigger issue regarding dating an 18 year old is where they are in life. Are they still in high school? Have they moved out of their parents' house? Do they pay bills? If the answer to all of these is yes, then I see no issue with and 18 year old dating someone in their 20s. But if you're 28 and dating someone who is still a legal dependent of their parents and planning their prom... yeah, you're a fuckin' creep. Question what you're doing with your life if you're dating someone with a curfew.

This describes many people aged up to and (sometimes) over 30 on this site - are they dateable?

I mean.... evidence seems to support the thesis that no, no, they are not

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32179 on: July 21, 2019, 10:24:17 AM »
So to recap nobody seems to have any idea what was done or said but they said the verboten words and as such should be canceled

She was basically shadow #cancelled on era the very second it was revealed hey boyfriend writes some percentage of her stuff

agrajag

« Reply #32180 on: July 21, 2019, 10:29:12 AM »
You remind me of this group of douche bags that were at the gym making fun of a guy’s form instead of “teaching” him. They walked around like they owned the place and didn’t realize how cringeworthy they looked.

Focus on yourself, mind your business.
You sound far more judgmental than OP.

:lol

I'm very much a live and let live guy but the "mind your business" mantra that seems very en vogue to toss around indiscriminately on ERA (except if it's THQN or some D-list celebrity saying something shitty, I guess) is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I mean "Mind your business" in itself is a very hostile way to word the sentiment.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-guys-have-pride-in-their-bad-form-at-the-gym.130254/post-22932874

OP is being chided by a bunch of slobs who have never seen what an inside of a gym looks like. There was a reason most of Fitness GAF avoided the general discussion fitness threads like a plague, and Fitness Era probably do the same.

benjipwns

« Reply #32181 on: July 21, 2019, 10:33:37 AM »

I can’t say I really enjoyed the shtick either, it’s painfully aware the boyfriend writes everything and tries hard to appeal to a certain group of male nerd gamers. There were a few videos that were amusing but I couldn’t stop thinking how distasteful it all felt. Then the news broke out about their associations.
What I find odd is that he writes her lines
Many actors and actresses have lines written for them
Dude, are you seriously going to dismiss their associations with people who have radicalizing political stances by making some lame joke?

Found it. Just start the video and watch the first ~30 seconds:

Watch Nazis? Nice try buster.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32182 on: July 21, 2019, 10:36:14 AM »
Like the incels they're based on, era lose interest in what women have to say as soon as they find out they have a (cishet, white) boyfriend

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #32183 on: July 21, 2019, 10:38:17 AM »
That's a terrible take since most of the companies making and profiting off woke ads in the US are committing human rights violations in other parts of the world.
It's better than giving money to a youtube channel via ad revenue that peddles in diet racism and pushes a sexist anti-feminist agenda.

:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #32184 on: July 21, 2019, 10:38:17 AM »
Dude, are you seriously going to dismiss their associations with people who have radicalizing political stances by making some lame joke?
Their association with Pewdiepie is they made a less than half second joke about him? Not going to personally cancel them over that. You can. If they actually do something awful, I'll be right there with you. They haven't, so I won't.

And the joke I quoted was from the video. If you don't enjoy their videos, don't watch. And then there's no need to troll the threads where people who do enjoy them are discussing them. Why is it not enough that you're done with them? Why do you feel the need to guilt others into doing the same?

:gurl

benjipwns

« Reply #32185 on: July 21, 2019, 10:47:27 AM »
I imagine his kids (one of whom basically runs the channel for Jack) are huge PDP fans and when the channel got famous enough they jumped at the chance to do a collaboration with him.

It's disappointing, but I'm not going to unsubscribe. I just won't watch the collaboration video.
it's like every thread is full of centrists now, won't even unsubscribe from openly virulent Nazis on YouTube

benjipwns

« Reply #32186 on: July 21, 2019, 10:51:55 AM »
oof, why are people supporting this channel?
because its entertaining for 5 min a week?
ResetERA.com might as well make JordanN a moderator if they're going to not allow the forum to be a safe space for women and minorities anymore

this isn't what SweetNicole would have wanted her legacy to have become after succumbing to her wounds and passing on

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #32187 on: July 21, 2019, 10:55:45 AM »
Has anyone called CPS on Jack Black for him letting his children be Nazis, or am I gonna have to do it?
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32188 on: July 21, 2019, 10:57:11 AM »
Red Letter Media for me always felt like this to me, they've just gotten more blatant over the years with it, remember their famous Phantom Menace Review had long sequences about the old man torturing a kidnapped woman and that's not going into all the little small sexist remark here or there.

:exxy
ὕβρις

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #32189 on: July 21, 2019, 10:58:05 AM »
Fish<

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32190 on: July 21, 2019, 11:01:54 AM »
Prominent ERA getting a little too greedy and hasty with those YouTubers cancellation.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #32191 on: July 21, 2019, 11:08:20 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/obamas-finally-respond-to-send-her-back-chant.1493767/
Look at what's happened to America since Obama's two term. White people are addicted to opioid and are homeless everywhere. Illegal immigrants are pouring through the border to get their anchor babies in, militant LGBT are trying to tell children it is okay to be opposite gender, militant feminism using accusations to tear down men and get power, the rich getting richer, enemies all over the world.
Thanks, Trump

benjipwns

« Reply #32192 on: July 21, 2019, 11:11:16 AM »
Has anyone called CPS on Jack Black for him letting his children be Nazis, or am I gonna have to do it?
reported Girlfriend Reviews too, just in case the dude turns out to be a typical incel and knocks her up to keep ownership

agrajag

« Reply #32193 on: July 21, 2019, 11:13:51 AM »
lol GAF is now a full on white supremacy site? I did nazi that coming

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #32195 on: July 21, 2019, 11:16:05 AM »
lol GAF is now a full on white supremacy site? I did nazi that coming
Hey hey this is politics discussion :bolo
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32196 on: July 21, 2019, 11:17:10 AM »
Have not seen it myself, maybe there isn't a saved video of it? But it was some jab like "I like this game, and it's not because of the patriarchy, Anita." iirc from other threads. Which would be a huge bone to throw to her haters since they think that's what her stuff is all about.
yikes

This is seriously a breaking point for them. A tiny jab at Anita  :lol

benjipwns

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

benjipwns

« Reply #32200 on: July 21, 2019, 11:31:12 AM »
MY MENTIONS THAT I HAVEN'T READ IN DAYS
top of the page capital G Gamer
[close]

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Fish<

paprikastaude

« Reply #32202 on: July 21, 2019, 11:38:42 AM »
Have not seen it myself, maybe there isn't a saved video of it? But it was some jab like "I like this game, and it's not because of the patriarchy, Anita." iirc from other threads. Which would be a huge bone to throw to her haters since they think that's what her stuff is all about.
yikes

This is seriously a breaking point for them. A tiny jab at Anita  :lol

Imagine being so sensitive, the only things you can still enjoy are Angry Joe and Lindsey Ellis - i.e. spinoffs from that shitfest Nostalgia Critic :holeup
But only until one of them retweets someone who has a friend who said something mean about Disney six years ago. Then they are left with no one to watch on Youtube in good faith :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #32203 on: July 21, 2019, 11:38:50 AM »
directed by Nancy Pelosi, written by Steny Hoyer & Jim Clyburn, based on a story by John Boehner

benjipwns

« Reply #32204 on: July 21, 2019, 11:42:58 AM »
imagine being so sensitive, the only things you can still enjoy are Angry Joe and Lindsey Ellis - i.e. spinoffs from that shitshow Nostalgia Critic :holeup
FACT CHECK: https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-remember-that-time-movie-reviewing-youtuber-jeremy-jahns-did-blackface.129245/post-22837461
Quote from: CrossingEden
Imma just assume from this point going forward that every single "angry gamer" personality on social media eventually will expose themselves or feed into the GG crowd and start calling people SJWs. Bonus, ironic use of the word triggered:

Hella disappointing.

paprikastaude

« Reply #32205 on: July 21, 2019, 11:45:04 AM »
Am I out of touch?
No, literally every person who's ever used Youtube is a nazi.

benjipwns

« Reply #32206 on: July 21, 2019, 11:46:20 AM »
why would anyone like Angry Joe to begin with? because he hates Geoff Keighley who palls around with Boogie1488 and refuses to explain himself to ResetERA.com, the most popular independent gaming forum on the internet?

Boredfrom

« Reply #32207 on: July 21, 2019, 11:47:59 AM »
Remember when Angry Joe used to review video games?

benjipwns

« Reply #32208 on: July 21, 2019, 11:50:41 AM »
this is the only Angry Joe video I've ever watched, it's not like he's going to ever top it

paprikastaude

« Reply #32209 on: July 21, 2019, 11:52:05 AM »
WOW really thought Geoff Keighley was one of the good guys. He's always nice to those hard working companies and he never asks them critical questions like those angry alt rights. smh, now he's in bed with boogie (who should honestly just get cancer and die for how many people he has personally hurt). Never trust Youtubers or gamers (aka nazis) ever.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #32210 on: July 21, 2019, 11:54:36 AM »
Hella disappointing.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #32211 on: July 21, 2019, 11:55:50 AM »
WOW really thought Geoff Keighley was one of the good guys. He's always nice to those hard working companies and he never asks them critical questions like those angry alt rights. smh, now he's in bed with boogie (who should honestly just get cancer and die for how many people he has personally hurt). Never trust Youtubers or gamers (aka nazis) ever.
Big Boss
5 years ago
Wow you're so beta, and then when you have your own camera in your own room you act all sly about geoff, couldn't say it in front of the dorito pope though could you?

benjipwns

« Reply #32212 on: July 21, 2019, 12:02:59 PM »
Dewrito Pope wins again
Dewrito :ohhh

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #32214 on: July 21, 2019, 12:26:20 PM »
It’s too hard to keep up with who I should and shouldn’t watch because they mention a name or whatever the fuck. I just watch whatever I find entertaining now and my life is way less stressful. Fun video.
You guys know if you don’t like it you don’t have to watch it, right? Do we need every thread about every YouTube creator filled with post not about the content but about some other joke that they did in the past you found offensive? It’s tiring.

We can either ban threads from certain youtubers or stop allowing this kind of thread derailing all the fucking time. It doesn’t help.

I also think pewdiepie is an asshole and jontron too, but come on...
I don't understand the "cancel them!!" vibe here. Reading some of the responses in this thread it's like they went full blown Gamergate or something. I listened to the "problematic" parts, and it seems to me like these are only jokes. You can find those jokes funny or not, but I don't think they are offensive at all. And I say this as a fierce supporter of Anita and others that are doing similar work.
:nope

Some of us just took that as a joke. Honestly, it's nice to have more female voices in the community so I feel comfortable supporting this channel.
pretty sure her boyfriend writes all these, so it's only a female voice in the sense of voice acting?
The "joke" about Anita and patriarchy is not just unfunny, it's something GGers see that as support for their shitty takes. Mentioning PDP in some joke is also a really bad idea after all that has been going on there. They have been promoting Boogie and NakeyJakey too. It's a bigger issue when you put all of it together and I don't blame people for bringing it up. You can't decide what part of a channel people talk about in a thread about the channel's content. If people wanna keep making threads about this couple, they will have to live with the fact that people will try to discuss the problems they have with them.
:ohyeah

nudemacusers

« Reply #32215 on: July 21, 2019, 12:37:24 PM »
Why exactly do they think this is just written by a dude without any of her input or involvement? Cuz it’s not woke enough? :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

tummyfat

« Reply #32216 on: July 21, 2019, 12:38:05 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32217 on: July 21, 2019, 12:40:28 PM »
Why exactly do they think this is just written by a dude without any of her input or involvement? Cuz it’s not woke enough? :lol

We need to put Samoyed on the case of this power imbalance.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32218 on: July 21, 2019, 12:41:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-jack-black-jablinski-games-doing-a-charity-stream-with-pewdiepie.130312/

“a cult of personality that has more or less gotten people killed”

Well, OP is "not sure how I feel about this" still, so...
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #32219 on: July 21, 2019, 12:41:49 PM »
"more or less gotten people killed" like what happens when you bully people relentlessly and cancel them
Uncle