Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3396015 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #19680 on: July 01, 2020, 08:59:48 PM »
Should probably sticky that on the front page so the brains of Ree can finally solve transphobia and racism
lol they just did

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #19681 on: July 01, 2020, 09:06:43 PM »
Quote from: Mist
This might sound surprising, but even as an admin, I feel very dejected and even depressed by the attitudes displayed at times. As someone who's been on the team since very early on, I *have* noticed somewhat of a culture shift for the better when it comes to discussing minority issues over the years, but... that kind of just speaks to how bad it was before, more than anything else. I hope that in time that the culture will shift enough that it truly becomes a space where women and minorities can feel comfortable. That means staff have to continue to improve, but yeah, it'll take a conscious effort and empathy from the community as well. More than anything, I just want to say that I feel where you're coming from, that it sucks a lot, and I'm sorry.
Quote from: Mist
This is actually how moderation was like at first. It did not work. Many people were happy to take a warning, or short ban, if it meant they could JAQ off or even overtly troll women and minorities (including the staff themselves, I've seen it happening in real time). Furthermore, I don't think you realise how absolutely daunting this shit is. Even for minority staff who have the power to ban members. Minorities are called minorities for a reason. The majority of this forum are white, cis het men. It's not fair to the minority and marginalised members to have to constantly explain things to the dismissive and often in bad faith privileged members. And yes, a lot of it is awfully dismissive. More often than not, responses to sensitive concerns are rude, dismissive and even hostile, when it doesn't need to be this way at all. It doesn't cost you anything at all to be more sensitive when approaching these kinds of discussions, even if you're ignorant. There are many issues that I am not knowledgeable on, but I sit back and read and learn in those cases.

No one takes pleasure from banning people. I certainly don't, at least. In an ideal forum, these bans wouldn't have to happen at all. But this forum is far from perfect, and without the moderation, it would be far worse. So in short, your approach sadly just does not work in practice.
stost annihilated

How did you skip this incredible word salad above it?

Quote from: Nepenthe
If one doesn't mind me saying a few words since the OP already threw it out there, I think the issue we're seeing is two-fold.

1.) Gaming culture has always been marked by a measurable hostility to minorities being that it was purposefully cultivated as a safe space for straight, white, cis dudes who felt marginalized from the schoolyard bullying towards the hobby. This meant that the mere presence of minorities was a threat, because the juxtaposition means straight, white, cis dudes can no longer claim marginalization with any sort of clout, hence the rebuking of the "politics" that reminds them of this fact.

2.) Gaming is extremely capitalist in nature, and capitalism is amoral at best and hostile at worst to the needs of minorities. To partake in gaming to any noticeable degree, you gotta be willing to shell out the money for the products. System wars culture during many posters' formative pre-teen and teenage years means people tied actual personal investment into the performance of any given brand's hardware and software, and it's become a hallmark of the culture. To ask gamers then to take a moral stand that gets in the way of participation in the hobby is like asking a fish to not swim.

So what you get when these two observations collide is a permanent undercurrent of hostility that wears down all by the most rabid of gamers who specifically jive with the constant fighting. ERA's goals to instead create a safe space for minorities to be heard, listened to, and welcomed, and for minority sociopolitical issues to be discussed in detail in gaming culture and beyond, literally runs counter to modern gaming culture. You are literally asking a large contingent of the community to just suddenly go against their own cultivated identity, biases, and preconceived notions, and that's going to feel like an attack. Hence all of the white fragility, the attempts to shut down or brigade discussions, the concern trolling and JAQing off, and so on. ERA is sort of at odds with itself, and I've yet to think up a quick solution for the problem.

One thing I do think we need to reckon with that wonderful little space of plausible deniability, where anyone can come in and derail a thread in a seeming attempt to be educated or play Devil's Advocate, and the difference between them and a legitimate asshole is completely obfuscated, and the end result is that you have a bunch of minority members who have been personally hurt by someone from the out-group, yet again, intruding in a space and causing mayhem. Now, I am personally old as far as forums go, and tired as well. I say if the difference between an idiot and a bigot cannot be determined, they're both effectively the same and should be treated as such, thus putting the onus on people to read and prime themselves first instead of spouting whatever problematic idea comes into their head just because they deserve the benefit of the doubt and have a right to be nicely corrected by minorities. Because if that presumptuous shit gets on my nerves, I know it gets on y'alls.

That's just one idea. But in general, I think we all need to reckon with what ERA needs to be for its members and what that might look like going forward. Because for all of the fighting, tension, frustration, and harsh words, I think ERA is important in that it is pretty much the only (relatively) leftist space in gaming, where you can go and actually talk about these things and be relatively certain that staff want to work with you in cultivating that environment, that we don't want this to be like the wider Internet at large. I think that's a little special in its own way, and thus as tired as I can be, I think the heart and idea of this place is worth fighting for.

I hope the music hits soon, because this masturbatory post is making my head pound.

:mindblown

benjipwns

« Reply #19682 on: July 01, 2020, 09:08:57 PM »
ERA's goals to instead create a safe space for minorities to be heard, listened to, and welcomed, and for minority sociopolitical issues to be discussed in detail in gaming culture and beyond, literally runs counter to modern gaming culture. You are literally asking a large contingent of the community to just suddenly go against their own cultivated identity, biases, and preconceived notions, and that's going to feel like an attack. Hence all of the white fragility, the attempts to shut down or brigade discussions, the concern trolling and JAQing off, and so on. ERA is sort of at odds with itself, and I've yet to think up a quick solution for the problem.
GAMERCIDE NOW

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #19683 on: July 01, 2020, 09:11:08 PM »
Should probably sticky that on the front page so the brains of Ree can finally solve transphobia and racism
lol they just did
And it STILL has a super low reply and view count

BlackBuzzard

« Reply #19684 on: July 01, 2020, 09:13:09 PM »
If one doesn't mind me saying a few words since the OP already threw it out there, I think the issue we're seeing is two-fold.

1.) Gaming culture has always been marked by a measurable hostility to minorities being that it was purposefully cultivated as a safe space for straight, white, cis dudes who felt marginalized from the schoolyard bullying towards the hobby. This meant that the mere presence of minorities was a threat, because the juxtaposition means straight, white, cis dudes can no longer claim marginalization with any sort of clout, hence the rebuking of the "politics" that reminds them of this fact.

2.) Gaming is extremely capitalist in nature, and capitalism is amoral at best and hostile at worst to the needs of minorities. To partake in gaming to any noticeable degree, you gotta be willing to shell out the money for the products. System wars culture during many posters' formative pre-teen and teenage years means people tied actual personal investment into the performance of any given brand's hardware and software, and it's become a hallmark of the culture. To ask gamers then to take a moral stand that gets in the way of participation in the hobby is like asking a fish to not swim.

So what you get when these two observations collide is a permanent undercurrent of hostility that wears down all by the most rabid of gamers who specifically jive with the constant fighting. ERA's goals to instead create a safe space for minorities to be heard, listened to, and welcomed, and for minority sociopolitical issues to be discussed in detail in gaming culture and beyond, literally runs counter to modern gaming culture. You are literally asking a large contingent of the community to just suddenly go against their own cultivated identity, biases, and preconceived notions, and that's going to feel like an attack. Hence all of the white fragility, the attempts to shut down or brigade discussions, the concern trolling and JAQing off, and so on. ERA is sort of at odds with itself, and I've yet to think up a quick solution for the problem.

One thing I do think we need to reckon with that wonderful little space of plausible deniability, where anyone can come in and derail a thread in a seeming attempt to be educated or play Devil's Advocate, and the difference between them and a legitimate asshole is completely obfuscated, and the end result is that you have a bunch of minority members who have been personally hurt by someone from the out-group, yet again, intruding in a space and causing mayhem. Now, I am personally old as far as forums go, and tired as well. I say if the difference between an idiot and a bigot cannot be determined, they're both effectively the same and should be treated as such, thus putting the onus on people to read and prime themselves first instead of spouting whatever problematic idea comes into their head just because they deserve the benefit of the doubt and have a right to be nicely corrected by minorities. Because if that presumptuous shit gets on my nerves, I know it gets on y'alls.

That's just one idea. But in general, I think we all need to reckon with what ERA needs to be for its members and what that might look like going forward. Because for all of the fighting, tension, frustration, and harsh words, I think ERA is important in that it is pretty much the only (relatively) leftist space in gaming, where you can go and actually talk about these things and be relatively certain that staff want to work with you in cultivating that environment, that we don't want this to be like the wider Internet at large. I think that's a little special in its own way, and thus as tired as I can be, I think the heart and idea of this place is worth fighting for.

Should have ended that essay with kill the white baby's.

Averon

« Reply #19685 on: July 01, 2020, 09:24:08 PM »
A lot of the shit these people constantly whine about is wholly incompatible with having an open forum with thousands of users. Their solution to this "problem" is to ban, ban, ban, and ban some more. Yet they complain the problem still persists. You'd think someone there would get the clue that even harsher moderation isn't the silver bullet.

paprikastaude

« Reply #19686 on: July 01, 2020, 10:36:41 PM »

Should have ended that essay with kill the white baby's.

Tales from my ass.

benjipwns

« Reply #19687 on: July 01, 2020, 10:37:55 PM »
I bet Nepenthe hasn't even read Settlers.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19688 on: July 01, 2020, 10:58:16 PM »

Play Populous ! :hmph
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19689 on: July 02, 2020, 01:08:33 AM »

Or played AdVenture Communism
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #19690 on: July 02, 2020, 02:45:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/speaking-of-trans-issues-lets-talk-about-racism-and-the-general-disregard-of-brands-when-we-call-them-out-for-it.239539/post-38631229
This Poll does fascinate me because it tells me there is a significant lurker population of the site with more reactionary views then the general tone of the actual posts on this forum. I suspect there's a fair amount of people who feel if they posted what they "Really thought" they'd just get banned, so they don't, but are willing to participate in polls like this because such an action isn't subject to moderation.

And in that light, I wonder what the reaction to this poll should be? If there were ten thousand racists on this website who don't post... Is that something that needs to be addressed? Is it something that can be?
You can't purge people for thought crimes, but it's clear the culture here trends towards a center-right materialist viewpoint that only pays lip service to social justice; when the lightest criticism is lobbed against their favorite electronic toy, they flip out. ERA is only "progressive" when compared to other big media websites.
what is to be done?

benjipwns

« Reply #19691 on: July 02, 2020, 02:46:23 AM »

:teehee

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #19693 on: July 02, 2020, 05:10:28 AM »
My favourite ree recurring theme is how a load of them make it out like they’re posting on stormfront when discussing the forum :thinking
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19694 on: July 02, 2020, 05:58:25 AM »
This thread is locked while we review reports

Still locked   :teehee
Apologies, we seen to have forgotten to reopen this thread after handling reports. Thread has been reopened.

You're welcome  :teehee

jorma

« Reply #19695 on: July 02, 2020, 06:26:33 AM »
My favourite ree recurring theme is how a load of them make it out like they’re posting on stormfront when discussing the forum :thinking

i mean... they kinda are

i guess the main difference is that ree has a bunch of normies posting there as well, making all the idpol stormfronters feel unsafe

samir

« Reply #19696 on: July 02, 2020, 06:30:02 AM »
We're back to blaming everything on gamergoobers now?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19697 on: July 02, 2020, 06:55:03 AM »
now we have to examine the entire community of lurkers on era who sent posting their opinions

https://www.resetera.com/threads/speaking-of-trans-issues-lets-talk-about-racism-and-the-general-disregard-of-brands-when-we-call-them-out-for-it.239539/post-38634808

:neogaf

BAN LURKERS AND MAKE THE FORUM PRIVATE YOU COWARDS
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19698 on: July 02, 2020, 07:11:58 AM »
This thread is locked while we review reports

Still locked   :teehee
Apologies, we seen to have forgotten to reopen this thread after handling reports. Thread has been reopened.

You're welcome  :teehee

It's back!

Quote from: Javier23
I fully admit that I'm only vaguely familiar with the entire issue at hand, but why is this thread allowed? From my understanding this is someone who accused someone else of sexual harassment. And so is this really the right moment to open a thread on how she's a pedophile? As disgusting as you may find that, if she hasn't acted on it and she hasn't sought any real CP, the only real victims here are still those who suffered said sexual harassment. Drawing attention away from that fact *right now* seems very suspect to me.

Quote from: DragonSJG
Hearing Jessica Nigri in this thread is a shame. I met her once at a con and she seemed cool but this is yikes

:yikes

Quote from: TheYanger
It feels really really weird to have this suddenly be a thing for this specific person, when they're accusing MikeZ. Like, yeah it's gross, b ut it's also gross in the way that basically anyone with an anime avatar anywhere is equally gross.
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19699 on: July 02, 2020, 07:20:49 AM »
AAAAB
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #19701 on: July 02, 2020, 07:47:56 AM »
I say if the difference between an idiot and a bigot cannot be determined, they're both effectively the same and should be treated as such, thus putting the onus on people to read and prime themselves first

But what if they're an idiot, a bigot, AND an admin though?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #19702 on: July 02, 2020, 07:49:39 AM »
Someone actually complained that this place bans people too much yesterday. All the bans I see are for racism, sexism, etc, but that's too much for some posters.
When you realize that low post counts are alt accounts which is another part of the problem.

Tell me more about low post count alt accounts, poster of how ashamed you are of the community you ostensibly joined 4 months ago

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19703 on: July 02, 2020, 07:53:47 AM »
Mr Wiz is accused of having boys under 18 do inappropriate things in exchange for tokens at an arcade.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra4k5

https://twitter.com/EVO/status/1278573278118899712
So Wizard took a stab at me by saying "So you're saying you're average?". I proclaimed back "I'm above average". Because of course I've measured it when looking this all up because I'm a teenager and wondered how I compared.

Wizard said "I bet you're not, I bet you $20 you're not". And so a bet was made. He later made stipulations, that he'd have to see it in person, and I argued how the hell am I going to be able to randomly get erect for you to see?

So I brought a bunch of porn to SHGL, went into the bathroom stall while he waited outside of the bathroom for me to call him in. It wasn't an easy task to get erect, and when I did I took out the ruler, unlocked the stall door and called him in, I instantly got flacid as soon as he opened the stall door. I stared at the ruler and the thought in my head was like "this still better count it was over 5 1/4 by the time he opened the stall door"

He made a joke about it "Man you shrank hella fast" and gave me $20.

:woody
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:08:28 AM by bork »
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #19704 on: July 02, 2020, 08:00:48 AM »
Someone actually complained that this place bans people too much yesterday. All the bans I see are for racism, sexism, etc, but that's too much for some posters.
When you realize that low post counts are alt accounts which is another part of the problem.

Tell me more about low post count alt accounts, poster of how ashamed you are of the community you ostensibly joined 4 months ago

It's hilarious that this is their smoking gun. It's literally just a difference of opinion

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #19706 on: July 02, 2020, 08:17:29 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

It's hilarious that this is their smoking gun. It's literally just a difference of opinion

They truly care deeply about what "JKRolling" (sic) thinks.
From their location "under a bridge".
And their main hobby presumably being trying to eat billy goats gruff

:iface

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:29:20 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19711 on: July 02, 2020, 08:31:42 AM »
One or two Smash players got called out, too.

https://twitter.com/captainzack_/status/1278574207207686144

Even though in these messages I am the one initiating, I would just like to remind you I was 15 years old at the time. Nairo was 20, going on 21.

Can anyone confirm the math on this.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #19713 on: July 02, 2020, 09:56:19 AM »
They want to ban angry joe from twitch because he shits on the last of us

Literally everyone who sees this should report and cite twitch’s TOS In the report. Enough reports will get him banned on twitch.

Also I’m in favor of banning this scum from this site. No more angry joe the better

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19714 on: July 02, 2020, 10:06:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fgc-member-mikey-accuses-evo-organizer-joey-mr-wizard-cuellar-of-sexual-harassment-pedophilia.239731/page-5#post-38639257
User Banned (Permanent): Dismissing accusations of rape over multiple posts.
Quote from: Oni
Quote from: Mazzle
D1 raped KTDominate. And MVD just confirmed this at his stream
https://twitter.com/KTDominate/status/1278618906333192194
This one reads like they had drunken sex and then he went and told people about it.

Quote from: Namtab
Drunk does not mean consent.
I mean I get that, but I've had drunken one night stands before. I wouldn't accuse any of those people of rape.

Quote from: svacina
If the person you are having sex with is drunk to the point of throwing up all over you then she's too fucking drunk to consent.

Seriously, bro.
I get where you're coming from but I've vomited after a one night stand. The other person was also every drunk though so I wouldn't accuse them of anything.

If he was sober then yeah he took advantage and that's rape

Edit: Okay the fact he gave her a 'forced apology' suggests he knew what he was doing.

Quote from: ElBoxy
You really tried to not look at it as rape despite her saying this:

You bragged. You told everyone that we “fucked” and that I was “disgusting and vomited all over you” and I was some kind of cheap whore that got passed around the community. I never consented to one. thing. with you, and you made me out to be some kind of gross teenager. I had just turned 18. It’s hard not to think of you as a pedophile, but instead just a rapist.

I mean that quote just tells me he's a despicable asshole, which I said in my original post. I agree that he raped her now, but I also think it would have been possible for them to have a drunken one night stand, for her to to then vomit on him, and then for him to go tell people about it.

Quote from: remz
You really out here defending blackout drunk girls being raped.

Gotta protect the poor popular smash players and let them rape more children and unresponsive drunk women in peace
Defending smash players lmao. I didnt even know who this man was an hour ago.

What happened here sounds like a rape and this dude is obviously scum... but i still think its possible for two adults to be to drunk as hell and have a one night stand.

Quote from: Uncivilized Elk
Yeah I think people are over simplifying this imo. And there's also the argument that if two people are drunk then what state are they in to even evaluate the other persons drunkeness. Anyway, gonna call it a day because it's getting a little off topic.
Your entire slew of vile posts made me want to fucking vomit.

:yikes
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19715 on: July 02, 2020, 10:10:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fgc-member-mikey-accuses-evo-organizer-joey-mr-wizard-cuellar-of-sexual-harassment-pedophilia.239731/page-3#post-38631622
Arcade hazing was a common thing in the 90s/early 2000s.
I'm not surprise at all but at the time for a lot of us, this was considered "normal". Obviously looking back we all can see it was a huge abuse in power dynamics and bullying.

Watson is right though, the 3s/mvc2 era would not survive in today's time. Things were much different.

No.  No, it was not.  What the fuck?
ど助平

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #19716 on: July 02, 2020, 10:14:28 AM »
One time ... an arcade bully moved my quarter on the far right and I had to wait 2 more games to play. I never felt so invaded before.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #19717 on: July 02, 2020, 10:18:31 AM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #19718 on: July 02, 2020, 10:22:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fgc-member-mikey-accuses-evo-organizer-joey-mr-wizard-cuellar-of-sexual-harassment-pedophilia.239731/page-3#post-38631622
I'm not surprise at all but at the time for a lot of us, this was considered "normal". Obviously looking back we all can see it was a huge abuse in power dynamics and bullying.

Watson is right though, the 3s/mvc2 era would not survive in today's time. Things were much different.

Are they equating shit-talking with someone asking to see your hard dick in a bathroom stall?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19719 on: July 02, 2020, 10:26:57 AM »

Are they equating shit-talking with someone asking to see your hard dick in a bathroom stall?

What, you never had someone ask you to go into the bathroom and measure your dong after a few rounds of Street Fighter?
ど助平

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #19720 on: July 02, 2020, 10:29:55 AM »
oh, right, like sucking a guys dick for a few quarters to play some rastan at the arcade isn't something we all did when we were 14, come on

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #19721 on: July 02, 2020, 10:30:31 AM »
Imagine Dhalsim’s dong. Super stretchy I bet.
Oi Oi

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #19722 on: July 02, 2020, 10:33:38 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fgc-member-mikey-accuses-evo-organizer-joey-mr-wizard-cuellar-of-sexual-harassment-pedophilia.239731/page-4#post-38635744
Quote from: Cyanity
Wow. Burn it to the ground. Maybe let SonicFox run things from now on.
\

"Maybe let SonicFox run things from now on."

...So more cheaters will win tournaments? :thinking

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19723 on: July 02, 2020, 10:34:43 AM »
I think y'all are taking the word "common" too seriously here;  it really hard to imagine that if a creep wanted to find some teenage boys to fuck with they wouldn't use an arcade for that?

My local arcade didn't have any of this creepy shit going on- it was just a front for a drug operation, like any other normal place.  :smug

Top of the page DOA cosplay for Mr Wiz~

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 10:57:53 AM by bork »
ど助平

jorma

« Reply #19724 on: July 02, 2020, 10:57:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fgc-member-mikey-accuses-evo-organizer-joey-mr-wizard-cuellar-of-sexual-harassment-pedophilia.239731/page-4#post-38635744
\

wait what? how did he cheat?

thisismyusername

« Reply #19725 on: July 02, 2020, 10:57:17 AM »
That's not Elliot, Bork. >:(

SmokyDave

« Reply #19726 on: July 02, 2020, 11:00:32 AM »
I reckon it burns when he pees. It’s Sagat packing the real Tiger Dong.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19727 on: July 02, 2020, 11:00:42 AM »
That's not Elliot, Bork. >:(

Exactly!  No Elliot for him to fap to!

Patriotic DOA cosplay for the 4th:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

:salute
ど助平

BikeJesus

« Reply #19728 on: July 02, 2020, 11:21:58 AM »
They moved the bunny pedo thread to the OT. They really want it to go away. The bunch of posts after the lock are some creepy shit. 'I mean, yeah, she is a pedo, but it feels wrong that this is coming out after she accused mikez of being a creep' sure is a take. As though they don't dig into the history of anyone who disagrees with their bubble. They even have a term for it. Milkshake Duck.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19729 on: July 02, 2020, 11:24:37 AM »
\

They're saying he stalled during a round break, or something, from what I could gather when I read about it. Not a "cheat" cheat. More like tanking on purpose or slowplay-type cheating

jorma

« Reply #19730 on: July 02, 2020, 11:42:41 AM »
\

They're saying he stalled during a round break, or something, from what I could gather when I read about it. Not a "cheat" cheat. More like tanking on purpose or slowplay-type cheating

uh.. he tanked a game on purpose? that's a cheat cheat, and in dota it's life without parole if you get caught by valve

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19731 on: July 02, 2020, 11:44:21 AM »
\

He insisted that he switch places with his opponent.  It's not cheating and was allowed by the rules, but it is looked at as a dirty tactic that threw off the other guy's momentum and all that.
ど助平

jorma

« Reply #19732 on: July 02, 2020, 11:45:55 AM »
\

He insisted that he switch places with his opponent.  It's not cheating and was allowed by the rules, but it is looked at as a dirty tactic that threw off the other guy's momentum and all that.

exploiting your opponents weak mental game is not cheating timu   :rofl

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19733 on: July 02, 2020, 11:47:26 AM »

if your dong was long and stretchy enough you could have your bladder completely emptied and all of it stored in the dong but none has even made it out of the tip yet
Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19734 on: July 02, 2020, 11:49:53 AM »
Nah he just stalled using an obscure rule between round 1 and round 2 so he could take extra time to get his head right after a loss.

He exploited the rules to gain an advantage. It's only cheating if the judges say you cheated.

:idont

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19735 on: July 02, 2020, 12:06:46 PM »

if your dong was long and stretchy enough you could have your bladder completely emptied and all of it stored in the dong but none has even made it out of the tip yet

you could pee in your own butt
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19736 on: July 02, 2020, 12:15:11 PM »

you could pee in your own butt

:maduro
Uncle

thisismyusername

« Reply #19737 on: July 02, 2020, 12:37:51 PM »

Furry defending cheating Furry, what is new? :kermit

jorma

« Reply #19738 on: July 02, 2020, 12:45:05 PM »

Furry defending cheating Furry, what is new? :kermit

i'm sorry whatever dude you're stanning who lost to sonicfox has a shit mental game, but if you choke because your game got stalled for a minute you don't really deserve to be a champion

and your guy lost to a furry  :lol :lol :lol

thisismyusername

« Reply #19739 on: July 02, 2020, 12:49:59 PM »
Cheating Furry defends Cheating Furry, what else is new? :kermit